Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,        I am facing Bus error crash on my 3560 switch. i am going through Cisco site over there i have to look for type of processor installed on Switch3560. I am unable to find the same.sh ver from my switch gives output"cisco WS-C3560G-24TS (Pow...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! backing up flash

i am trying to back up the IOs to a TFTp server. I can ping the TFTP server. When entering command copy flash TFTP, the address of the remote host is entered; immediately the Destination filename is followed, not the Sourcefilename.  see below.  Any ...

saidfrh18 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 Multilayer Switch and both interconnected over the routed port. Both swtich are connected to a router.An edge switch is connected only to one of the multilayer switch.The Problem is i am able to ping the management valn address of the edg...

mls qos srr-queue output dscp-map queue 1 threshold 3  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47mls qos srr-queue output dscp-map queue 2 threshold 3  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55mls qos srr-queue output dscp-map queue 2 threshold 3  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63mls qos srr-queu...

I need to add a D-Link DI-524 wireless access point to a Linksys SR2024 switch and have the following problems:If I connect a CAT 5 cable from a SR2024 port to the DI-524 WLAN port I can't connect to the Internet nor access the DI-524 GUI over IP add...

Hello,Anybody can help me?I am tried to uses the following documentation from cisco:Design Cisco Aironet.pdfThis document say about the possibility of use aggregation of bandwith; the document don´t say it explicitly but I think that could be PAgP or...

hi!we plan to deploy Wireless AP 1140 on both 2.4G and 5G HZ frequencies (no power injector). I was told POE Plus is needed but I noticedWS-X6548-GE-45AF supports ePOE1. is ePOE same as POE plus?2. IS 8700W AC PS enough?thanks

Eric.Wang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I picked up an SLM2048 switch from craigs for cheap. It was indicated that it was having issues and wasn't working properly and I figured I'd try and fix it as a project...As far as I can tell it's stuck in the system check at boot (the SYSTEM...

r5a by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user is from our hr department and is being house with the purchasing dept.  On the Cisco switch(3750), I configured the port that user's PC is connected to, to be on his vlan - vlan105, and everyone else is on vlan110.  This department wher...

jdleon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two cat 6513's tied together via a port-group with a dot1q trunk.  The mac address of a machine is not showing up one 6513 when I do the following commands:sw6513A#show mac-address-table address 0050.564f.d438Legend: * - primary entry        a...

ursshared by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We created NIC Teaming in Dell PowerEdge R710 server. The two NICs are connecting to the Cisco switch 3560G without any issues. If we unplug one cable, the server still works and connects to the network. Do we need to configure EtherChannel on those ...

Hello Pros-We have recently taken on a 3rd party service to monitor our Cisco infrastructure. On Friday 3 alerts were generated related to switches in one of our stacks Not Responding/Device Down -- I'm not sure if they meant ports or the switch itse...

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 6500 non-VSS mode

Dear allWe have a cisco 6500 with sup720vs10G 3c.my question is can we have a supervisor engine 720 3bxl as redundant supervisor?please notice that its in non-vss moderegards