Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any savvy guys/gals out there that can answer a question for me.I'm looking to purchase some Nexus switches. Our infrastructure cabinets are APC with the following model PDU:APC Rack PDU, Metered, Zero U, 30A, 200/208V, (20)C13 & (4)C19I ca...

Hi,i have configured an interface with port security as follows:port secport sec max 1port sec act shutand connected one pc. But when vista pc got connected to the above secured port, that pc was able to access the lan and it doesn't violated port.As...

Hi ,i have one issue with 2924 series switch. i have configured the port security with the following commands:config tint fas0/1po secpo sec max 1po sec vio shutassume that i have connected pc "A" to fas 0/1 interface and the port binds the mac of  p...

Hi all, i did a lot of search about the following case and it is notclear to me what are the facts.  I need to bind about 10 VRF to the central router (MSFC) in a 6513 with 720G sup.The objectives is to do as illustrate in the Figure B 5 Example 5 of...

Gizmo37QC by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.  We are looking to connect a 2960 switch to our 6509 using an etherchannel/port-channel group.  Is there a limit on the number of physical ports that can participate in a single port-channel group?  Thanks for the help!

pizzov by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wish you a good year 2010I have a 6506 with 2 WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE (in slots 1 & 2). Card in Slot1 is active and card in slot slot2 is standby. All LEDs are green in card 1 (that's normal) On the Card 2 (redundancy card) The Status and System LEDs a...

hi,I have to upgrade a stack (2 menber ,3750 24ts)with ios advipsevices , but the ios present is ipservices.DO i have to upgrade separately each menber ,because of different types of ios(incompatibility)or do i upgrade only the master ?thanx

fd_case17 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,How can I configure the firewall of the Cisco 881W router so all LAN to WAN traffic is allowed?Preferably how to do it by use of the CP professional tool.So far I have configured the firewall with the CPP wizard and edited the Firewall Policy m...

mdw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at some unusual ICMP traffic that was being reported by our MARS box.  The MARS is primarily reporting on VPN clients so I set up a capture on the inside interface of one of the ASAs and pinged an address from my PC.On the PC (192.168.1.145) ...