Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am having problems routing on our LAN. I have configured vlan in one network and need to use one of these port on another switch on another part of the network.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++6509_1 core_distrib3750 access_1 (can access...

max_gbp777 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2950 Switch

Hi People,My 2950 switch's system bulb is blinking in green color whereas other bulbs in mode off. The ports which cables are connected in amber color.When I telnet into it the prompt gives like the following (switch:)and it says "bootin error".Wt co...

I hope I posted this in the correct forum. I'm re-doing my network and I have a 2621XM router that's handling my internet traffic with some decent access-list, but I want to use my PIX for my firewall since I don't have enough flash to upgrade to 12....

Hi,Currently we have to write a document where it will be specify norms about our telecom infrastructure outside of our datacenter it-self. the scope of this documents will start at the user's computer desktop will pass by telecommunication and will...

xine xine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am wondering can I connect two networks over Cisco 876 router?I have set Vlan 1 with ip address and made command “access switch vlan 1” on FastEthernet 2.I have set Vlan 2 with ip address and made command “access switch vlan 2” on FastEt...

I have tried to configure ssh on 2611 router but there is no 'crypt key generate rsa' command in global configuration mode.Hear is the result of 'show version' command. Any ideas why? ThanksCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C2600 S...

Hi, we just have a new 2851 router come in and I powered it up. howerver after initialing the memory checking, it goes not go any anywhere? any idea ? it's brand new, just out of box. thanks

Hello,I'm using NAT with overload to translate IP adresses from a small office into an IP adress from the main office. The connection from the branch office with the main office is OK and the NAT is working, but the connection between main office and...

juanalejo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I installed a GLC-FE-100BX-U transceiver in a C2960-8TC-L switch running the latest IOS, but the interface doesn't come up.Do I have to configure 100M sfp support somehow?sh int shows "media type is 1000BaseLX SFP" at the moment.

ae3997 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got a question about stack of the 3750 switch. I need to add one more member to the stack.After configured the switches priority and downgrade the IOS version same to the master in 3750 stack.then I connect the stack cable and power on the ...