Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,What's the difference between the command and why youd they give a different output on a 3750G Default SDM template:sh plat forw gigabitEthernet 1/0/1 H.H.H H.H.H ipv6 X:X:X:X::ff03 ff02::1:ff00:ff01 icmp 135 0andsh plat forw gigabitEthernet 1/0/1...

Hi,What's the difference between the command and why youd they give a different output on a 3750G Default SDM template:sh plat forw gigabitEthernet 1/0/1 H.H.H H.H.H ipv6 X:X:X:X::ff03 ff02::1:ff00:ff01 icmp 135 0andsh plat forw gigabitEthernet 1/0/1...

Dear All.We need your advice and help on the given diagram and the query.•L2 Distribution Switch 1 and L2 Distribution Switch 2 will be configured with VRRP for the Redundancy.•L2 Edge Switches connected to each L2 Distribution Switch with one up...

Hi every bodyI have this question.Let say we have two routers,r1 and r2. r1 is connected by s0 to r2. r2 is connected to r1 by s0/0.1, sub interface point to point type. --e0-r1s0------------------s0/0.1r2r2:int s0encapsulation frame-relayint s...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a network that uses Cisco switches, can an unauthorized user connect a laptop to a port and capture usernames and password of employees logging in to their computers? Each port in the wall is connected to a port in the patch panel, and each port ...

saidfrh18 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are actually running an MPLS network, and we need for a specific project to bridge one VLAN between a couple of routers and switches.But, if we try to bridge the vlan on the routers using dot1q sub-interfaces on an interface which is also ru...

hdecreis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one stack with two 3750-E and only one switch with IP advanced services license to run OSPF. The second switch still has its original license (IP base). I got from Cisco a license file for the second switch (ip advanced). I have tried the norm...

MachadoGB by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone what is the latency on the 6509 from the time a packet enter a switch to when it is delivered assuming all layer 2? Attached are the modules:i am currently reading http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps708/product_d...

em by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are going to purchase Cisco 7606 router with SUP32 and Basic IOS. My question is: Do we upgrade the IOS in Advance Enterprise Service/Advance IP Service in future if we required?Does Cisco lock the IOS that we will purchase right now? Regar...

almamun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Telent Query.

Topology:Router-A----Router-B------Router-CAm allowing telnet connection to router C loopback from router-A loopback,the telnet is successful by testing command telnet X.X.X.X 23 when i apply a access-group IN on Router-B,I want to enable port 5555 a...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Net Pros,My network looks like this:LAN--(Fa1/0)Cisco(Fa2/0)--WANEasy!Ok, here is the challenge. I have been assigned the IP address 12.34.56.78 by my ISP. I'd like for people to connect to 12.34.56.78 on port 443 on the WAN, and have traffic redi...

spacemky by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I need to issue a particular command on all my over 100 access switches on the network, and am wondering if there is a tool or a way I can carry this out without having to log in to every single one of them. We have Kiwi backup, which is what...