Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi every body!I have few questions:1) please consider a full duplex enviroment.If i use the command :show int fa0/3it will show a lot of informations. My focus is CRC counter.CRC counter increments if frame failsfcs.But what are the possible reason...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Follwing commands are entered on int fa0/1 where cisco IP phone is connected and next to IP phone a PC is connected.(fa0/1)---> Cisco IP Phone --> PCEnable qos globallymls qosint fa0/1mls qos trust cos switchport voice vlan 10 dot1pswitchport prio...

Hi every body!My book shows the following configuration:line vty 0 15loginpassword cisco=================Book says " The 'line vty 0 15' configuration command tells the switchthat commands that follows apply to to all 16 possible concurrent virtu...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thought this one was simple, alas not so far. I have a 2800 router running 12.4 with 2 Gig Interfaces on it. 1 machine on each of the interfaces. You can ping back and fourth and I have about a 0.5msec. I want to increase the delay to simulate WA...

We have two 2801 routers terminating one isp each on routers.We would like to configure redundancy not load balancing . I used HSRP with multiple interfaces between two routers but no failover happening

Resolved! Multicast question

All,I've been reading on multicasting out of Jeff Doyle's book Routing TCP/IP v2. He says that "queriers are responsible for forwarding packets" and to make sure that you have a certain router the querier, you would use the lowest ip address on that ...

Hello,How do I enable ip nbar protocol discovery on Cisco 6509 OS version Version 12.2(18)SXF ? would like to do this to get some stats on current traffic running on our network.I have CEF enabled already but do I need any other commands so I can ...

mistryj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card