Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can any one help.I have just got a 6506 with 2 Sup720 modules and think I must be missing something. If both Sup's are installed only one boots fully and the other boots to rommon. If you have just one installed it boots fine, then put then power dow...

r.robins by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I have a small network, about 40 or so nodes that include switches, routers and firewalls.I dont have a big budget and I dont want to get crazy with cost.I also need something that is pretty straightforward and easy to deploy because I dont hav...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been trying to test NAT between offices that use the same LAN IP range. I based my config on another post in this forum.Below are the 2 configs:R0#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 950 bytes!version 12.4service timest...

I bought a new 3560 and the image does not support iRDP. This a protocol I need for a project. Which image do I need to download and how is it done without loosing the current config.

ntandoh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have this config in my network, switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport trunk native vlan 16 switchport mode trunk switchport voice vlan 201is it the same as configuring switchport voice vlan 201 switchport mode access switchport access...

A couple issues here, but I need some help figuring out what is best. Scenario is I have two 6513's, two 4510's and two 4507's. The 6513's are in a L3 core configuration with one L2 trunk between them. I have a L3 link to the 4510's and the 4507's...

kbske by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to define only this range of hosts: 192.168.80.200-254 /24 in standard ACL without entering each host per line?Thank you.ip access-list standard PAT permit 192.168.80.200 permit 192.168.80.201.. permit 192.168.80.254Any other ways?

Resolved! nbar

Hi,I'm planning nbar to get feel of applications that are traversing my router.i hope this is the simplest n best until there is anything else we can do excluding netflow et al.I intend to get an idea of what applications are flowing across the link....

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes