Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i have cisco switch 2960 there is no ios in this switch but letters and words appears like that iôchi think some thing wrong in language whate i can do to recover my switch and fix language problem

Hi,Microsoft Vista comes with IPv6 build TCP/IP stack, we are asking to our Worksation guys to disable this for their deployement. What I want to know is : 1. Any issue if we have to leave IPv6 eanbled "looks like Microsoft will be building more app...

tmesbah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I came across one question where 1)Switch A uplink gi0/1 is configure as access port with vlan 10. There is one pc A connected to vlan 10.On the other end, Switch B uplink gi0/1 is configure as access port with vlan 20. There is one pc B connected t...

Hi,Ive created Primary vlan and ive associated secondary vlan to primary vlan on an 6509 ios .In Primary vlan ive given the ip address and secondary vlans has been associated with different customers respectively having a common gateway ie primary vl...

madanhari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My question is simple. How do you handle default gateway assignment in DHCP to guest vlan when multiple switches are in place. Lets say Microsoft DHCP server configured, ip helper-address configured in switches, SW1 has a guest vlan inter...

husycisco by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a frame-relay network and 2 sites have layer 2 connectivity. On each interface we have "frame-relay map ip x.y.x 201 broadcast" Why do we have to define neighbor inorder for the ospf to connect?our interface is setting at:Serial1/0 is up, l...

I have a cisco 2950 that I can console and it has no user name and password and ip set at 192.168.1.200When i use the cisco network assistance for the equipment it ask me for user name and password and it will not let me in if I use blank Do I need t...

Good afternoon!Just a quick question, what is the command in IOS for presetting a command so that it can be executed in a certain time point later? it is not reboot the switch.thanks,Han

wuh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1.In SH IP PROTOCOLS:- where/what is the OSPF area? where is the OSPF Routers ID of neighbours, Are there timers in EIGRP?2.In DEBUG IP OSPF PACKET:- what is chk:8074, aut:0, auk: from Serial 0/2/0.How do we know it'll be SENDING Hellos in this comma...

aqusingh7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep getting these messages and am unable to load my 12.2 IOS.System Bootstrap, Version 5.2(8a), RELEASE SOFTWARECopyright (c) 1986-1995 by cisco Systems2500 processor with 16384 Kbytes of main memoryF3: 15025024+968980+947240 at 0x3000060** Image ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card