Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi gurusI would like to setup a test site-to-site lab, I have two 871 routers and two computers for this purpose but what do I need in between to setup this test lab to work as they where in different place(state) and all. as you can tell I am new to...

My router was unable to boot normally and none of the LEDs were on after 15 seconds of booting it. So I connected to it using PuTTY and here is the output:System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(8r)YI4, RELEASE SOFTWARETechnical Support: http://www.cisco.com/...

hemuli666 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Without going in to too much detail, could someone just give a brief outline on the benefits of upgrading Supervisor engine?Say from Supervisor Engine II to Supervisor Engine IV?Is it mainly just the overall backplane throughput that improves or are ...

Hi all, has anyone come across this issue, we are dialling up to a vpn using analogue dial, (phone number), this works from our office, and the user can make voice calls from her phone at home, but it will not let her dial up to the number at home, c...

Hi everyone, I have a problem with performance over SFP links. In core I have two 6509 (12.2(18)SXD7)and WS-X6748. In access-layer I have many 3560. I have connected a 3560 and a 6509 via SFP and Trunk configured without redundancy (one link). There ...

Hi, I have cisco 3750, in that i hav created 3 vlanz, namely VLAN 99,101 & 102, among the 3 vlans, VLAN 102 interfaces keeps UP & Down with the following msg. "Mar 3 05:21:23 IST: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Vlan102, changed sta...

Hii m using 3550-MLS and 2600-Router.My router is acting as a DHCP server to the clients which are connected to 3550.The problem is when any client comes up(which is attached to 3550) it issues a DHCP discover message to DHCP server, DHCP server repl...

HiJust hoping someone can help me to understand the following output:sh ip bgp 212.x.x.5 BGP routing table entry for 212.x.x.4/30, version 7Paths: (1 available, best #1, table Default-IP-Routing-Table) Advertised to non peer-group peers: 212.y.y.1...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes