Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I know how to do it but I don't know the meaning behind these lines can somebody describe what they mean?line con 0no passexitline vty 0 4no passlogin localexec-timeout 30trans input sshexitline vty 5 15login localtrans input sshThanks,

julienf28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I'm trying to find out if the 3750G-12S-12 supports the GLC-GE-100FX SFP. I know there supported on the 3560's but can't find for sure if there supported on the 3750.Any help would be great!Thanks,Brad

melchib by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an extended ACL configured on a router denying traffic from a host through port 80. The problem is it is not being applied to the interface. How can I bound this ACL to an interface? Is there any documentation out there that goes over these s...

I'm not an IT professional, I'm an entry level software developer but I work at a branch office of a small company and our IT department is located at the main office half-way across the country, so I get tasked with most of our local IT issues. We n...

Hello mates,I am having some difficults finding the reason why buffers at all my Catalyst 2950 are being incremented in all the buffers.As I ve been reading at the output interpreter and some Ciscos Docs failures are equal to drop packets.Here I ve p...

Hello, newbie here.I need to create ACL's for my 3825 router, but I do not know which packets are coming through. I need to allow some arbitrary packets in the upper ranges, but I do not know what ports they are coming through.I tried to use the "ca...

All, I have a situation where some ports are statically set to 10mbps but communicates to devices on ports that are Auto Negotiate, but Operate at 100mbps. With the Speed of packets being sent from each port, does this cause collisions because port...

rwamstutz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently passed the CCNA exam. Thanks to the people who participate in this forum. The discussions in this forum helped. What is the best certification to do next?

Hi,I have a small network I'm learning on and I don't know how to correctly configure a default route to the Internet to pass along to other internal routers.I have my cablemodem connected to a 2514 which is connected to a 2600 (s0-s0) which is conne...

HiI have an old Cat 4006, running CatOS. I had to make a password recovery on this device, and it started up in rommon. I booted up Cat4006 and there the config was lost.I found an article that looked like my problem.It uses bootstrap 4.5(1)http://ww...

Hi,In 3560 switch i have uploaded one IOS. After uploading i have checked in sh flash & dir flash, it shown me the new IOS that i uploaded. In sh boot also i have found my new IOS.But after reloading i am getting the following erro "flash:c3560-advip...