Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am currently trying to work out and efficient way of marking packets with tos that match a particular http url. From the documentation that I have found so far this seems to be possible with NBAR however there is a limitation of 24 concurrent u...

Hello all. I have a new Catalyst 500 trunked to a 3750. All my other switches that are trunked to the 3750 are receiving IP addresses on all VLANs with the "ip-helper" command which is configured on each VLAN interface on the 3750. However, the Ca...

jgiardina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3 switch stack that starting spewing the folowing log entries late last night repeatedly:152342: Jul 9 14:03:26 EDT: %STACKMGR-6-STACK_LINK_CHANGE: Stack Port 2 Switch 2 has changed to state DOWN152343: Jul 9 14:03:27 EDT: %STACKMGR-6-STA...

Hi NetPro,i am using MPLS in my network. does anyone can tell me any con's in secondary interface ?thanks.Jack

ney25 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneI have problem with my catalyst express 500 switch. it work one day ok, but the second day it very very slow down link. i do restart ce500 and it again work well one day but second slow down link and so on....on gigabit port i have connect...

aadilovic by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been reading up on QoS and wanted to do some testing with it but have run up against a problem on scale.I wanted to learn how to implement it so I was going to implement both an IntServ and DiffServ model in a small home network but I'm not clea...

hai all.. We r using ISDN for Backup line.For tht we create a loopback interface and given the same ip of serial interface .In serial interface we conifured ip unnumbered loopback 0.But the problem is wenever we tried to access our remote location ...

Hello,I have a 6509 core switch with FWSM module installed in it the outside interface of this module is connected to the inside interfaceof cisco pix 506E, the outside interface of the PIX is connected to a router then to the ISP.before writing the ...

Resolved! Routing Question .

Hi NetPro,i have some routing question need expert to advice. kindly see the attachment file.now , i want to see the Tester Pc from Building A. how do i route it ? Regars,Kitten

ney25 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network with four cisco switches3560(12.2(25)SEC)---trunk---3560GS1(12.2(25)SEE3)---trunk---3560GS2(12.2(25)SEE3)(GEth0/26)---trunk---3550(12.2(37)SE)(GEth0/1)Switches are has same MST region and has same MST instance. 3560(0014.A80B.3B80):s...