Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,We have a WS-C6509-E that we want to deploy. We figured out where to place the WS-SUP32-GE3B - in slot 5. We have 3 WS-X6148A-GE-45AF 48 Port 10/100/1000 IEEE 802.3AF switches. Currently, they are in slots 1-3. We would like to know about ...

I'm new to Cisco routers and I'm not too sure I understand how the backup connection works. I have a basic configuration with an ADSL connection to my ISP and one VPN to my head office. I have been trying to implement the async (modem) backup on the ...

agos-hicl by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I have a router here which states that the clearing of counters is "never". I cleared them last week, why would it show this value? The only things that we're done on the router since then we're a couple of static routes, a copy of the runni...

danny9797 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi set community is in the route-map command with BGP, like: route-map NET-BGP-Out permit 10 match ip address 99 set community 7020:20 What is mean for set community:7020:20? What is for the number 7020:20? Thanksben

bma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm reading the documentation (http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps6238/c1067/ccmigration_09186a00808143a3.pdf) which specifically has a section on how to configure LLDP on a CGESM p-Class bladeSwitch. However, I'm unable to ...

cajalat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Catalyst 2498GIt was given to me to re-configure. Apparently it was in a wiring closet that got hit by lightning. seems to work ok after I did some work on it, but this error shows up in the logs6/7/2007,06:24:52: check_block_and_log:Block 59...

I am monitoring one of my VLANs. I use a reflector port to an RSPAN VLAN. The switch is a 3550. When I analyze the resutlts in my sniffer, I notice I am getting both RX/TX for the port in question. The port has an IP phone connected to it. I dial fro...

svick2771 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've a 1721 cisco router with a 4 port wic.This is my situation:--the router uses one of those ports to connect to a ldms device.--There are free 3 ports.--The used port has a public ip addressNow, we need to connect a server to a free port and th...

hello i was in the middle of upgrading flash on my 2950 and the power went out so i now have a switch without flash in switch: mode tryed to do an xmodem up download but it starts get a few CCCCC then get I/O error any help please.tried it several ti...