Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all , I would appreciate yout advice for te following questions :1. what is the maximum bridges that can be in single MSTP instance in one ring .    I believe that answer is 20 for default configuration as the default hop count field in BPDU trans...

hello everyone, I have to configure qos on for video on the network, but unfortunately I have not found a guide to configure the qos for video,My devices are, switches 2960, 3850 and ASA 5508.If anyone can help, please advise. Regards

Scott12 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I'm pretty new in the IT field, so maybe my question will seem totally newbie... I was trying to change the native vlan from 1 to 30. the communication between the switches worked fine, but upon arriving to the router it tells me I didn`t create t...

Hi, I have a server with two Intel x552 SFP+ interfaces. These contain 2 Intel 1Gb/10Gb dual speed SFPs (Intel official). The server is running ESX and it states that the interfaces are connected, running 1Gb. [root@esx05:~] esxcli network nic get -n...

I have a vendor that installed 2 new 3750X switches in an existing stack of 2 3750G switches.  The stack as never worked due to a version mismatch.  I have been trying for days to get this stack to work but have been unsuccessful.  Currently versions...

Resolved! High CPU usage

CPU 1 is functioning at 85% workload. I've researched different ways to lower this, like CEF and MLS all which are being used currently on this layer 3 switch. Also looked into changing my log statements in my ACLs to address the IP input (biggest us...

abarb002 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I have a silly problem, I can not copy an firmware from tftp Server to CME, some suggestion??Note:No firewall, No antivirus, ther is comunication between CME and PC(Server tftp) in both directions, Path is OK, I attach the evidence.

Good Morning Everyone... We received some new switches and they currently have IOS XE Gribraltar 16.6.x. Before we deploy them into production we would like to put the most current IOS available. Can we upgrade from Gibraltar to IOS XE Amsterdam 17.2...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to fix all the QoS inconsistencies in our switch environment. Below are the configs that I think are correct to use. I'm looking for any feedback for improvement or lines that I could leave off. The Cisco phones that we primarily use are t...