Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a sup720 65k. Today we had a server which had a NIC failure, and so we used another spare nic from the same server to get it back online. The same IP details were configured on the new NIC. This took about 30 minutes.The problem was that...

adil.javid by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Nexus 92160YC switch on NX-OS version 9.3.1.  It's configured to use a radius server (RHEL 7 server running freeradius) for 802.1x MAC Authentication Bypass (MAB).   When it's initially setup it appears to work fine for devices that are auth...

Hi, currently doing a lab in PT. Getting the following error message: FIRST Router(config)#interface Fastethernet0/0Router(config-if)#ip add 172.16.0.1 255.255.240.0Router(config-if)#exitSECOUND Router(config)#interface Fastethernet0/0Router(config-i...

I have host within the same subnet unable to communicate with the server and subjected to ACL configured which should not be happening.Essentially,from the traffic capture we can see destination mac address of the svi vlan24 gateway,this is wrong its...

Good morning team, a question, we had a fault apparently a loop, collect a monitor in the fault interface, will you know why this behavior could be caused?  #show monitor capture test buffer brief0.000000 00:35:1a:a4:a7:c1 -> 01:00:0c:cc:cc:cd STP RS...

eperezb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,i schould run 802.1x certificate on all of the our switch and see their log in our ISE server.at first , i did these cenario mit one test switch. i konfigured 802.1x on test switch and connect telephon , laptop and printer to my test s...

R.P7900 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, i have 2 switches sacking cat 9300 same ios and every thing is running ok but some time switch no 2 is reloaded automatically.(IOS Fuji 16.9.3).any recommendation ??

saeedek by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a need for Jumbo frames on a Cisco 9300.   The issue is we could turn it on by interface on our 4500 switch but now it looks like a global command of system mtu on the 9300.   I am concerned what kind of issues I will have if I turn on this g...

Hi,Can u help me in getting any free audoio or video training (Notes)in neewly added chapter multicastin and IPV6.Thanks in Advancevinoth

Hi,I'm having difficult getting this switch to boot from flash. I do not understand why it is trying to load "b1" from "bs1" instead of something from flash.Thoughts please?Thanks,Drew----OUTPUT----System resetting...Using driver version 1 for media ...

Hello, I've run into a strange issue where a VLAN (917) is assigned to  interfaces and port-channels but not active in STP.I've created the VLAN on the 2900 switch, issued the spanning-tree vlan 917 command but it's still in the no spanning-tree conf...

Mike 1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes