TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We would like to suppress the attached 'New version available' prompt we receive for Cisco WebEx Meetings. (This is a Citrix environment, and users do not have permission to update.) Please let us know if there is an easy way to prevent this prompt, ...

joep11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello EveryoneI want to know that lock and un lock are possible or not without host and guest access method.https://kb.acano.com/content/7/269/en/how-do-i-lock-and-unlock-the-meeting-lobby.htmlIn above document its only possible with host and guest a...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!When I access the webinterface of our TCS (S5.3, new version with hd) and I am not logged in I get redirected to https (self sigend certificate)Which in general is great, but access to the streaming and on demand content does not work, the bug ...

Hi all,   I'm having an issue with this system with regard to keeping H323 settings. Originally the system was registering to CUCM but on every restart, the system loses the H323 settings and shows a Status of Inactive. From what I can tell, it enabl...

Hi. I'm Korean network engineer of Cisco partner.The question is simple, is there any way to config to lock menu to block settings of the criticals for users.I found the way to lock the left side menu through remote controller, and Yes, it works well...

quake3bak by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I've been messing around in the ce9 environment to see if it's set to send out to our users across campus and I notice something odd in the settings. It seems aa though there is no more administrative lockout when accessing the CODEC in th...

I'm using a DX80 as a 'second monitor' that also handles my video conferencing related needs.  I have both the USB type-b/HDMI ports on the back of the DX80 connected to my desktop PC.  Obviously, the DX80 has a camera on the front and I've also conn...

Rob P by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CMS

CISCO  IX 5000 and Cisco CMS After upgrading Cisco IX 5000 from IX.8.1.0.1 to IX.8-3-1-1-3RI am not able to dial in into CMS again from the IX5000 with IX.8-3-1-1-3RDial in into CMS from an IX 5000 with IX.8.1.0.1 is still possibleCisco CMS is Runnin...