cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to find the correct option to reset the Admin password in UCS Director, as it's failing when I try to log in. I can access Shell_Admin and can access the menu to 29) Reset MySQL User password. Is that the same thing?We have a couple of the...

I am looking to get VM annotation from VMware VM. I see a task name Get VMware VM Details it does provides lot of details but not annotation. Is it possible to modify the script to extract annotations ?  Below is the current script for VMware VM Deta...

ART007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,We need to install new RAMs with P.N: UCS-MR-1X162RUA for UCS P.N: B200-M4. Unfortunately the server and related RMAs are end of sale. Do we have a chance to install third party RMS like HP, DELL, Kingston, etc? Thanks in advance.

Dear Experts, I am using "provision blank VM" task to create a new VM and there is no option where i can select the boot mode. I have also checked the different available APIs but still could not figure out. has anyone experience with this or any adv...

KAKA_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the Cisco UCS Director tasks I was able to find only tasks about standard catalogs, but nothing to advanced catalogs.So my question is how could I create a workflow that bublich a advanced catalog to end user? If someone have a cloupiaScript base ...