Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,   We're using Cisco IMC Supervisor 2.2.0.1 standard.   I've set it up so that servers are divided into three rack groups: "Accounting", "HR", and "Finance."     How can I limit a user so he only has access to the servers in the "Accounting" rack ...

Hello, I'm a n00b to the Cisco UCS platform. I have a Cisco UCS 5108 with 4 blade servers, two 6324 Fabric Interconnects (with 8GB SFPs) that should connect to a NetApp 2650 storage (with 16GB SFPs). The storage has been setup, SVM ready, FC ports ar...

myrddin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Frequently I find myself looking at the service profile association FSM output that is stuck for long time at particular step.  I would like to be able to look at finer details of the SP association with the server. I have syslog output set at debug ...

Hello, I am having difficulty accessing the XML API using the same methods previously employed to access CIMC 2.0,1.5, and 1.4 I do see there is a new RedFish API, but there is also still the option to enable XMLAPI from the Admin section and I sti...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, After shutting down the host OS, properly i did disassociate the server profile of the blade.  But with 10% it started giving error and FSM status got stuck at 10% and status shows "in progress" error is "adapter:unconfig Nic failed" Now what ...

vijayscsa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes