Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

After a day of cabling it looks like there is a mis-cable on FI A. I was expecting Eth 1/13,14 to go to Chassis 1. But I see that 1/11 and 14 appear to be connected there instead. I'll need to fix that. But I see 1/13 showing a peer of "sys/switch-A/...

Hi, We was alerted on one of our nodes survesx0104 had went down along with alerts from our UNITY array the host initiators all went down. We logged into VMware and the host showed as down, but when we logged into UCS and consoled into the host it wa...

Hx uses update template by default, is it okay to operate individually after unbind?I want to configure WWPN in a manual way without using pool. However, this cannot be configured when the template is binded.If I configure and operate wwpn by unbind,...

Hello Community Members, Server: Cisco UCS 220 M4SAS Controller: "Cisco 12G SAS Modular Raid Controller"SAS Controller Firmware: 24.12.1-0456Virtual Disk: 1.) RAID-0 with 1 no. of SSD-SAS disk of Capacity 1.8 TB (Linux: /dev/sdb)                   2....

support by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes