Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am new to VoIP.We have a voice system and on of our branches will periodically loose their system.I can see on the router that layer 2 is bouncing.The branches have a seperate PRI for voice.Would this be a carrier issue?Below is what I am seeing on...

Hi Guys,New Zealand has changed its timing for daylight saving. It will now be a week eairlier. I had a look in the website and cisco doesnt seem to have any patch for this. Can someone please advise on the procedure on CCM 4.2. Cisco has released a ...

hifazal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an AS5400XM in which different providers terminate traffic to it form remote locations and I send this traffic over ISDN E1s to my PSTN switch.Now my problem is that I need to map each dial peer on the VOIP coming from the remote site to a spe...

hillway by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an issue between a Cisco AS5400 and Mitel phones. Randomly in the middle of a conversation the outbound voice seems to drop. We can still hear the person on the other end of the phone, but they cannot here us. We have two E1 as out outbou...

Hello, I am planning to shift normal FXS cards to E1 cards so that i could use E1 lines and their 30 channels using one cable other then using a whole lot of FXS cards each giving just two connection points. I am using 2801 and 3845 routers. Kind...

jaykishan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir, Iam having 2 2811 routers .i connected this back to back using gigabit ethernet.in that router mainrouter having Fxo pots and remote router having Fxs ports .I configured fxo and fxs ports but iam facing a small problem when i was dialing t...