cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I purchased a Cisco ISR c1111-8p router a week ago, it took me a week to configure the thing to connect to the internet and only after @balaji.bandi helped me out. I am in need of some guidance on what kind of VPN connections I should create for abou...

I had an IPSEC tunnel on a CISCO 2900 and when migrating to an ISR4331 it gave me the following logs, we did not notice any failure but the logs were very constantOct 11 09:14:56.204: %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: R0/0: cpp_cp: QFP:0.0 Thread:001 TS:00000335908...

ivargasg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the minimum platform that supports GETVPN over DMVPN?I have been looking around cisco website but couldn't find a document with the supported platforms.We have branch offices with Cisco 861 routers and i would like to know if we could use GET...

Hey,I am trying to re-generate a separate key-pair for SSH. Some of the sites currently use the same key-pair for SSH and GET VPN. I want to have separate keys so the risk of accidental deletion is prevented for GET VPN keys. These are all Cisco IOS ...

Dakenrick by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,We have Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers I want to block VPN in my LAN network how do I?

Faizi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

-- In the ASR1k IOS-XE 16.9 there is the following helps when I ? while defining a crypto map, I'm unfamiliar with the term CKM or KGS.that_asr1k_router(config)#crypto map ABC 10 ?  ckm           configure kgs map  gdoi          configure GDOI map  i...

Hi, Trying to set up a VPN connation to my home firewall FPR 1010. The plan is to have access from my phone or any computer to my home networks, so I have few questions: 1- Do I need a license? if not that will lead to question 2 2- There is a script...

hello everyone,I am using DMVPN from my HUB to SPOKE2 and used EIGRP protocol.But the error is showing tunnel 1, retry limit exceed and goes up and down simultaniously. NOTE: error and topology is attached below.CONFIGURATIONSPOKE2!!interface Tunnel1...