cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  On the ASA 5505 is it possible to have 2 different VPN tunnels that use 2 different ISPs to terminate back to the same location?  Scene.  Cisco Unified Communications Manager at a central data center.  Several remote sites.  The phones regist...

Hi Everyone, For anyconnect the order of policy isDAPuser policygroup policygroupdefault group policy Here DAP has highest preference. Need to understand user policy here refer to connection profile? RegardsMAhesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which Anyconnect Package do I use to install on Surface Pro 8.1.  I don't have the time right now to migrate my ASA's to 9.x and am stuck on 8.2 right now.  If I can't use a manual install method for the Anyconnect client, can I load the install pack...

I continue to bang my head against the wall on this one. Everytime I try to connect to the AnyConnect SSL VPN I get the following error"No address available for SVC connection"I have verified up and down that my VPN pool is there and assigned. I have...

Does anyone have additional information on this vulnerability? This security post: http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20140409-heartbleed Tells us that "Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for iOS" is an...

Dear Sir/Ma,we purchased Cisco ASA 2500 SSL VPN licenses some months back. The anyconnect SSL VPN client we have is not compatible with windows 8 and 64bit systems. Please, can you help us get a more recent version? Possibly Anyconnect client 3.0 or ...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got 2 locations with their own internet connections and there is a router at both ends that serves as the VPN endpoints.  Both locations are using 192.168.x.0 /24 IP's on their LAN.  When I ping from a machine on my LAN to a machine on the other...

hi all,I guess this issue is more of a TAC case. But I will take my chances :) ,maybe someone might have come across this.if so kindly share your knowledge please OS : Windows 7AnyConnect : 3.1.5152running on VMWare if you open the client on a Window...

I'm stumped by an issue I'm having trying to upload the SSL certificate we just renewed.Importing the old [expired] .pfx in ASDM works flawlessly. Trying to do the same with the new [renewed] certificate returns 'PKCS12 Import Operation Failed'I'm pr...

Syslog alerts to :Local CA Server certificate is due to expire in x days and a replacement certificate is available for export.We have about 100 users on AnyConnect VPN.Hoe doe we ensure that the VPN users are not affected when the current cert expir...

charl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We intend to use scheme of connection: cisco asa + cisco acs 5.4 + rsa securid.We use two groups on Cisco ACS . Group "A" must use two-factor authentication, and the group "B" don't.how to create this rule?

Raketckii by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys this is the first time i am dealing with conversions on static add nat. Unfortunate this is a remote office and i dont have access right now so cant send all my configs, this thing had me working all day trying to convert this, my tunnels ...

tapfuma72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a IPsec VPN problem. We have a ASA 5580 to build site to site VPN with ALU VPN gateway (from Partner). The VPN connection is not established at all. We checked pair devices configurations but cannot found any problem so far. I tried to do ...

Leo Liu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes