cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,we have a Cisco router 1841 and we have always used correctly the AnyConnect version-win-2.5.3055-pre-deploy-k9.Now, we have computers with windows 8 and we have to use the new version of AnyConnect (3.1.03103) because the 2.5 version ...

Hi,Im using an ASA 5510 running 8.2(3) and ASDM 6.3(4).  I have been trying to get the Windows VPN to connect to the ASA rather than the Cisco VPN client.  I have managed to get this working but i have come accross a strange issue.When using the Cisc...

HiI have a client that i set up an IPSec VPN for remote access, but it seems their IPS is blocking me. The reason they gave was the IPS doesn't like the IKE agressive mode that we're using, and instead of opening a potential security risk, they've re...

Resolved! VPN hairpin

HiI'm working on getting a couple site to site VPNs up, and currently both tunnels are functional. I have a central ASA with two sites off of it through two site-to-site VPNs.               Site BCentral <              Site ASite A can't communicate ...

VPN client 5.0 has been setup on the PC that is running Windows 8. We can connect with no problems or errors and get the correct DHCP IP addresses. The home subnet is 192.168.2.0/24, the VPN DHCP subnet is 10.10.3.0, the internal office subnet is 192...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!First sorry about my english.I configured remote access ipsec, without split tunnel on a 2610 router. Everything work fine, the clients can reach the inside network, but sometimeswhen i try to reach for example google.com, nothing. I start to p...

mzolee166 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a ssl vpn with think client application, with the below port forward command.port-forward "port forwarding"   local-port 5000 remote-server "10.18.20.9" remote-port 23 description "switch"We should connect that device through command pro...

I am trying to create a CA on one of my routers.  When I enter the following command:cdp-url http://2.2.2.2/cgi-bin/pkiclient.exe?operation=GetCRLit will not accept the '?' as part of the command.  For the life of me, I cannot figure out why and how ...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am attempting to setup an IPSec VPN in a basic small business  scenario. I am able to connect to my pix 501 via IPSec VPN and browse  the internet but I am unable to ping or connect to any devices in the  remote LAN. Here is my configshow con...

Hi,We have purchased a couple of asr1001 as we need the  throughput for a 1Gbps WAN link. Because these are connecting two "sensitive" sites the 1G WAN link needs to be encrypted. This link is  effectively a layer 2 link which I think is where my pro...