cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a network of about 215 VPN IPSec peers (Cisco 837/857 K9 and ASA 5515 as concentrator). On ONE of these, after reconfiguring the cryptoacl for purpose of adding a net to be encrypted, the VPN no longer goes up. debug crypto isa seems to...

bbambozzi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In order to remotely connect to my Cisco router, I've configured WebVPN, from where I want to connect with an SSH tunnel. The problem is that this doesn't quite seem to work. I can connect to the WebVPN just fine, but from there, I can't seem to u...

Hi All,I hope someone can help I have a ASA 5505 which is replacing an old firewall. Everything is working apart from the dail in pptp sessions. These are forwarded to the windows 2003 server.See below for my config, I am really stuck now. see below ...

I have setup a remote access VPN to an ASA5505 I have a directly connected server behind the ASA and I can ping the server without a problem. The VPN client reports packets being encrypted and decryptedHowever when I try to RDP to the server the ency...

Hiim trying to create a VPN between a Cisco ASA5510 and an ASR1002 when my Loopback interface is The Source IP .( i understan d i cannot VPN ASA to CISCO IOS SVTI ... )so if anyone could help me here it would be Legendary   -crypto keyring KEYS-WC-TE...

dear all,i am trying to establish a site to site ipsec vpn with asa on one end with a static ip and and ios router at the other end with a dynamic ip. iam trying to initiate the tunnel from the router side and when i debug the asa the its gng to defa...

manekdamu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I configured AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco 2811 router. It works perfectly when I login via web and run secure mobility client. However, when I connect directly from the mobility client connection fails. It does not even ask me for username an...

I have created two groups for my Anyconnect clients. I am using NT Domain authentication, but I want to know if it is possible to force an Anyconnect group to a user thats part of a certain OU in AD? For instance the IT group would get a group called...

HiI have ASA 5505 (8.4)I set up SSL AnyConnect VPN. I am able to connect from PC and MAC desktop computers using AnyConnect client but when I try use mobile device I am receiving error.Do I need buy the L-ASA-AC-M-5505=license?I see in description Pl...

Hello ExpertsHow can we check how many VPN/Telnet/SSH conections are currently connected to the router? How can  we disconnect the vpn from the router?Commands other than sh crypto ...sh aaa ......Is there any other commands which allows us to see th...

Hi Guys,I need your advices regarding our topology network plan, hope someone could give me an effective advice/solution to work around this for passing a smooth flow over one tunnel interface into our remote branch. Ok here it is, we're planning to ...

nOosadz88 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i recently bought Cisco Routers, Switch, Access Server and Frame-relay for my CCNP home lab, but problem is that my Access Server 2511 can't connect to any other devices like router or switch, i have configure "loopback 200.1.1.1" than setup "ip h...

eorasoft by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Licensing Headache

My current ASA 5525-X is licensed with Anyconnect premium = 2 and 750 "Other VPN" What does other mean? Also does this mean that only two clients with Anyconnect can use the ASA for VPN? Or is Premium different than Anyconnect alone?