cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Just looking for comfirmation on what is/isn't possible. In brief we have a site-site requirement but our local LAN ranges conflict. I'm aware of how to get this up and running using a pool of IP's that either an ASA/IOS based device can NAT b...

v0r73x117 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Folks,Cisco ASA5510,ver 8.2(2)16, ASDM 6.2, currently Site-to-Site, L2TPoverIPSEC RAVPN and Anyconnect VPN are configured and working successfully.Recently Configured Cisco VPN Client IPSEC RAVPN, connecting Successfully, but resources cannot re...

zakid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a ASA 5505 setup with VPN and using Cisco client 5.0. The VPN works without a problem if we use normal internet access (from home, motel, etc). However if we use a cellular wi-fi hotspot or tether a phone it will connect to the vpn but will n...

Resolved! SSL vpn

Dear All,We are trying to manage our Cisco ASA 5520 (8.2.5) SSL clients through Active Directory(ldap).Currently the SSL VPN tunnel is up and all users are able to connect being authenticated by AD. but Group-policy to AD groups are not working. all ...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I want to know if is possible to make a sitetosite vpn between ASA5510 and linksys routers like BEFSX41 or RV042.           Today we have PIX515E instead ASA working fine with those routers, and we wanted to replace the PIX with ASA, but we wanted...

We have 2 ASA 5505 located in head office (173.212.xxx.xxx) and remote  site (50.34.xxx.xxx) and site-to-site VPN has been established between  them.everything is fine but the ASA in head office keeps reporting below 402120  syslog message.4 Jan 02 2...

snoopyren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone.GRE tunnel from Site A hasMTU 17916 bytes, BW 100 Kbit, DLY 50000 usec,Site B hasMTU 1514 bytes, BW 9 Kbit, DLY 500000 usec,I read that default BW for GRE is 9kbit  but here 1 side has default and other side has 100.One...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I was wondering if someone could help explain access lists when configuring site-to-site VPN tunnels. Basically I used this guide to roughly create a GNS3 lab for me getting to understand IPSec tunnels etc.http://commonerrors.blogspot.co.uk/20...

I am setting up a DMVPN between several dozen sites using 2800, 2900 and 3900 series ISRs.  The DMVPN Design Guide recommends current 12.4 or 12.4T IOS, but the DG was last updated in July 2008.  I cannot seem to find any recommendations newer than t...

Hi,Please I have question about vpn split tunnel for internal hosts that we need to be accessed via the internet.My split tunnel works ok but at the moment we want to exclude some of the tunneled domain hosts from being accessed via the tunnel but in...

joshking1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to buy an ASA 5510 in order to make VPN of 2 kind, for remote users, and for site to site with linksys in the other side.About remote users, i am evaluating ssl VPN client and clientless, but what I want to know is if I have 200 users, and...