cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

we have three  ASA 5540 withCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.4(5) Device Manager Version 6.4(9)this devices are only for remote conections (webvpn/ssl-web/anyconnect), and we are having problems with connections anyconnects;  are ...

resaga by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to set up VPN (see attached diagram) between ASA5510 in India and Forti firewall in HongKong (3rd party ) which will route then our subnet 192.168.1.x/24 over MPLS to London.But my tunnel is not comminng up.phase one is in...

We are trying to see if the Cisco AnyConnect client configured for SBL (Start Before Logon) can integrate into the Windows (GINA) logon process.  The end goal would be to only require one logon to the computer vs. two.  Right now remote users are for...

j.bourque by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am in problem where I have 3G and ADSL line together on a single router and if ADSL line fails router should provide internet through 3G and vice versa...I have configured the router with only one dialer interface 1. As soon as adsl line dia...

After upgrade to IOS 15.2(4), VSA module in 7206VXR (NPE-G2) is disabled and we cannot enable it. Show diag output:------------------ show diag ------------------Slot 0:VSA IPsec Card Port adapterPort adapter is deactivated Port adapter insertion tim...

Hi,I have an IPsec VPN module on 7606 router. Authentication is based on digital certificate.  But there is a problem with revocation check. When revocation check is set to CRL, VPN connection fails when router try to get crl from web server. Debug...

I've put the Anyconnect VPN client in place at my organization and for the most part, it's working well. However, our mainframe terminal application (Attachmate's Extra) will time out after 60 minutes of inactivity. This is without any idle timers se...

Hi folks,Having a bit of an issue with a site to site VPN I have been playing around with. Config is below and any help would be greatly appreciated!!I originally tried to put the IP addresses on the interfaces but it did not let me do this, so I j...

Hi We have a VPN 3000 that we use to connect. We are recieving reports that some of the users are connected but after a set period of time they are disconnected. Is there any changes that I could look at in the VPN 3000 that could point me in the rig...

I've configured an ASA5505 with clientless SSL VPN access. I see that the user is authenticated in my Active Directory, and the bookmark with the RDP connection is available. The bookmark URL contains 10.10.20.46/username=CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAME&passwor...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: