cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I am trying to find the standalone .msi installer for the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client (v3.1.02026). I downloaded the .iso file which contains a file named anyconnect-win-3.1.02026-pre-deploy-k9.msi, however that seems to install the mobility ...

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm if QOS  can be used on IPSEC  Site to site VPN?Also IPSEC  VPN  can it participate in Routing Protocols.Example Site A source Address 192.168.10.1Site B Source Address 192.168.10.2Now For Site A to reach Site B IPSEC  one ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a outbound RAS device and need some advice.I would like my engineers to be able to access a "device" (via telnet, for example) and then, using this device, dial a phone number to establish a connection to a remote piece of equipment o...

Hi everyone,When we do sh crypto ipsec sa  it shows lo tof infoNeed to know what does loal and remote ident mean?local ident (addr/mask/prot/port): (10.0.x.x/255.255.255.255/0/0)   remote ident (addr/mask/prot/port): (10.0.x.x/255....

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I know this can be done, but I'm having a real difficult time getting it setup.  We have a few remote sites that have DHCP Internet connections and we have site-to-site tunnels configured from them to our central ASA, which of course has a st...

david by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good dayI have install a W2K3 server with CA and created identity certificates for the two ASA 5505's, the certificate I created were using the IPEC intermediate offline template.... and I get the error of"Certificate Chain invalid or not authorized"...

dpbpc1962 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA licensed for 250 SSL Premium. We are adding more users via tablets that will need VPN. If the user comes in with their laptop ,then the tablet, will it use two licenses or just one becuase the user ID they are logging in with is the sa...

HelloCan you please advice me on the following: there is a DMVPN setup and I can ping the IP addresses end to end from both sides; but when doing the show crypto ipsec  sa command one end is showing #pkts encaps and decaps to both have values...

I need help with my vpn connection, I have ipsec vpn setup on an asa5505 at one of my office locations but when I try to log in to the vpn with the vpn client it just dont work but I have a Linux laptop with vpnc loaded and that connects just fine no...

Resolved! Backup VPN IPsec

HiI´m having some problems in creating a VPN Backup tunnel.I have the HQ with a router with a primary circuit on F0/0 and a backup circuit on F0/1Then i have a branch office with a connection to the HQ with a VPN IPSec tunnel.The problem is that the ...

Hello,We have a Cisco ASA 5520 and use the Cisco VPN Client a lot, but I can't seem to to get Android phones to connect (Ice Cream Sandwich OS), it seems to want use Anyconnect, has anyone got it work on Android?Thanks

Dear CiscoI would like to know if I have only using IKEV2 to connect site to site VPN with Cisco 5505 device to connect few site.  Which encryption method is better to choose with faster and stable IPsec encryption proposalAES256, AES192, AES, 3DES, ...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes