cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have 2 site-to-site VPN tunnels in our organization - both remote sites connect to the same firewall at our head office. All 3 firewalls are ASA5510's running 8.4 code.We want to have VPN tunnel traffic separated from general internet access...

We have a large site and have only allowed the use of IPSEC for all our branch to branch and user tunnels. We tried SSL years ago but it had limitations so we stopped deployment. We now need to start implementing user SSL VPNs and I ...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I'm new to this VPN thing. I just bought a ASA 5505. Looks like the ASA 5505 uses IPsec and also SSL. I am wondering if there is a VPN client software that Cisco has that is compatible with Linux Redhat 5.3 and also which one would it be? Th...

Hi Guys,I have a remote access VPN solution in place running from a Cisco 887VA router.Until recently all remote users have been OSX or WinXP users and as such the native VPN client and Cisco VPN Client 5.x were working perfectly. Now I have a user w...

Can this piece of %^$ pix 501 allow port 1723 to be open so users can connect to a Windows VPN server configured by PDM?pix  6.3(5)Outside staic IP - whatever 111.111.111.111Inside 192.168.1.1Win VPN server 192.168.1.10Thanks to an...

dennisvee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Anyconnect vpn client (v2.5.3055) to an ASA 5520 (v8.4) in a development environment. We use our corporate Radius server to authenticate users. We have certain users which need have the same IP address everytime they login. As it is conf...

JEFF LAND by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to finally get rid of a couple old 3060 concentrators and would like to see how many active connections are still on.  Is there any reporting that can be seen from the concentrators?  Thanks

lukeprimm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've been tasked with putting printers at couple of remote locations not owned by our hospital.   The locations have DSL and no IT staff.  I was thinking about putting an ASA5505 (or 515 since I have a few lying around) on the printer setup as...

bhogue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When Microsoft Update 2736233 (Update Rollup for ActiveX Killbits for Windows 7) is applied our users cannot connect to Web-based AnyConnect VPN connections.  The ActiveX launcher fails.We cannot get past this screen.  Installing from the link brings...

Hi,Just want to confirm something, so I can put this issue to rest.We have a Cisco ASA 5505 running OS 8.4For remote access, we have setup SSL VPN to include IPSec (IKEv2).Using our AnyConnect client works.  No problem there.The question is on my Win...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who wants to route all internet traffic from their remote sites over their head office internet connection. Put another way when their users connect to head office using Cisco VPN client on their PC, we need to route all internet t...

veltech by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just upgraded our AnyConnect clients to the lastest 3.1 and some XP users were having issues.  One PC was able to upgrade to SP3 and it resolved the issue.  However, we still have several PC's on XP SP3 and are able to install the client manually,...

tpattgeek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTI VPN - problem

hiI'm trying to set up Site to Site VPN between ciso 3925 to PFsense firewall, phase one is up but when it tries to initiate phase 2 I get an error at the PFsense firewall that said networks in SA is not configured correctlyas far as i know on the CI...

birka.izik by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes