cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the following setup:Private network <-> SW <-> CISCO VPN <-> ISP MODEMI have configured VPN part and is working correctly. I have a computer in the private network at static address 192.168.1.100  and an application is running on it on 8100 tc...

Hi all,i've set up a vpn between a c877 router and a third party linux box. The tunnel works fine and i'm able to reach both directly connected remote lans.In adds behind the 877 i've an ASA with the outside interface connected directly to 877 router...

na26 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 Cisco Pix 515E. Both are on the same subnets.Cisco1 has internal IP 10.0.0.1 and Cisco2 10.0.0.2. Internal servers have default gateway on Cisco1.When I establish VPN to Cisco2, connect to internal servers doesn't work due to routing.When...

valsidalv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installed vpn client 5.0.02.0090 on windows xp sp2. Restarted and launched the client. Received the following error message."Error 51: UNable to communicate with the VPN subsystem.Please make sure that you have at least one network interface that is ...

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting started with dmvpn. all my spokes will connect via the internet. from a design standpoint is it perfered to have the hub as the ca or have a standalone box as the ca (ms)? If there is a standalone box then it will need to accessible from...

sjanke by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to get a remote access VPN setup to a 2921-G2 with onboard hardware crypto engine running 15.2(2)T2 IOS.  Remote users use StrongSwan as a VPN client.I've configured both ends to use RSA certs for authentication and Suite B cryptographi...

What are differences of these VPN clients? The Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is at v3.1.00495 and the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client at v2.5.6005. Is one phasing the other out as I understand the old IPSec client is phased out. should I go wit...

I have setup a site to site VPN tunnel between an ASA 5510 and a Watchguard XTM 830 device.    The tunnel is up, and the Cisco ASA side can talk to the Watchguard device and the Watchguard network behind it.   However, the Watchguard can only talk to...

I have a couple of remote sites I am connecting to over the Internet.Now I am trying to add a S2S tunnel betweent he two sides.My problem is that I have the original tunnel back to my main office as the tunnel with priority 1 and the second tunnel I ...

joerggrau by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running the cisco anyconnect client on a 64 bit windows 7 Enterprise clients, and I was wondering if it is possible to have the client automatically start before the user logs on, without having them performs the steps listed below...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: