cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a CIsco ASA 5505 with the default license that only allows the use of 3 interfaces (inside, outside, DMZ).  I'm already utilizing all 3 but I'd like to configure the AnyConnect Client VPN stuff.  I know with solutions like OpenVPN you c...

lmalhoit by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem my site to site vpn not working properly have a modem / router from my ISP that has one public ip address 81.83.89.208 and a dhcp server ip range 192.168.1.0 how can you fix that ?

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am trying to understand how vpn works and I came accross with this question. If we select preshared keys for authentication during the isakmp phase 1 and set the lifetime to 24 hours, then what is going to happen after 24 hours and the key...

Hi guys,I got an access server setup and got a couple issues. First off is that after I establish a session to another router or switch I cannot get back to the access server! I do "ctrl shift 6 x" and many variations of that as suggested by forums o...

I have recently managed to configure a setup where I have 2 srp527's one at office one at home.Have 1 fixed IP at the office and 1 fixed ip at home.I have configured the srp at work to be a vpn server and have configured the group and 2 user profiles...

Whats the timeline looking like for an update to the Cisco VPN Client for the newest version of OSX? I am aware of the current workaround, which involves booting into 32bit mode.  Is there a future update in the works that will work without having to...

Hi All, I have two sites connected using ASA5510 version 6.4(5)   site A                                                     site B10.8.0.0/20 -- ASA -------internet ------------ASA -- 10.6.0.0/24From site A, i can vnc, rdp, telenet and ssh to site B...

Hello,  Currently, we allow /24 into our DMZ as follow:...access-group dmz_access_in in interface dmzroute outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 a.b.c.d 1route inside x.y.z.0 255.255.255.0 1.2.3.4 1   <----- Extended x.y.z.0... Now, if we need to extended the /24...

locp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone answer the following?Is it possible to auto run a URL to an internal Web interface, right after a user logins into SSLVPN?Instead of the user having to find and click the bookmark, can we make it auto run, somehow?Thanks,E

I am working for an Air Force client and am adding a handful of 5548s into their network.  My question is how Tacacs+ is configured.  My hands are tied in regards to testing in an operational environment so I want to ensure the configs are correct pr...

I have an ASA5540 running 8.4(3) which has CA and identity certificates from godaddy.com installed, identifying the ASA to VPN remote users (the are using the anyconnect client.)There is also a separate certificate server located on the inside LAN th...

mat_rouch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes