cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI, I just want to know can we use vpn using ipad.? if can what are the steps to do that..Thanks Tino

tinmk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,We are facing a bug with our ASA 5500 series (version 8.5.26) and the Internet explorer when the users connect to ssl vpn and they are not able to connect to the network resources like their PCs and the cisco portforwarder keep asking for...

Hi,We have a Cisco ASA 5505 and use the AnyConnect client version 3 for remote access. The client connects ok but fails to run our login script stored under AnyConnect Customization > Binary.I can resolve DNS when the VPN is connected.I can run the s...

sadik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, please say, is it possible to config router to check delta crl(that one which has "+" in its url)? we are building DMVPN on certificates with Windows CA cerver, routers recieve certs by SCEP from NDES service, but dont check delta crl.I havent...

Hi all,        I want to add a new Cisco vpn client user name in Cisco PIX.Whether below config is sufficient or not?Wat will be the impact of below config? Is the preshared key will work as password for the username ?group-policy testuser internalgr...

Hi All -I am a complete routing/firewall newbie.  I just purchased a pix 515e running pix software 8.0(4). I've set it up with an outside, inside, and dmz network.  I use NAT between the inside network and the dmz and PAT from the inside network to t...

scnaifeh_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to use the Cisco 1921-sec/k9 as a WAN router + VPN (site to site and remote access) + firewall.  I believed the IOS is sufficient but want to see if anything else is needed.  Also, where can I get a Cisco VPN client for remote access?

boon.lim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a 2621 connecting my company to the net. It currently statically routes all traffic to the main server that controls web filtering etc. I also have a 1841 that I want to set up as a VPN server and a site to site tunnel to our cloud off ...

Hello,very strange Problem:we have 2 ASA's 5510 8.4(3), Auth is CERT+AAA, CERT is on a E-Token, AAA is Radius (ACS 5.3) and worked already, one ASA for test, one ASA prod.Now if I connect with a Notebook (Win7_64bit), the Client (anyconnect-win-3.0.0...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know that whether a group member (GM) can be a member of multiple groups, if yes a configuration or link may pl be provided showing the configuration where a GM is configured as a member of multiple groups/policies.ThanksM.K.Gupta

mgupta by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes