cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've looked through other discussions and haven't been able to find a clear answer on this so I apologize if it is a duplicate question.I have setup the Cisco VPN client on an ASA 5505 with split-tunneling. I can connect to the VPN just fine. I can g...

I have a Cisco ASA 5510 that is providing routing functions and a acts as a VPN. I'm trying to configure the VPN so that clients route all their traffic through the default gateway provided by the ASA. It's a split-tunnel setup, but when clients conn...

Airtimers by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure my cisco asa to authenticate with my AD instead of local accounts.  I followed the instructions at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00808c3c45.shtml and when i t...

We have just rolled out a new corporate intranet site that is integrated with active directory.   Parts of it are internet facing, meaning users at home can enter their ad accounts into the intranet portal to gain access.  However, there are parts of...

Hi all,From our headquarter, we use a vpn site-to-site to connect to another site and it works fine.we have just configured VPN client on our headquarter, remote VPN user can access the LAN in headquarter.We need that remote user can also access the ...

I need to configure Site-to-Site VPN (PSK) between two offices. Both offices have ASA 5505 firewall. Office 2 ASA is going to be behind NAT router (ISP) and it's not possible to turn NAT off. There is still a static IP address. Office 1 has a static ...

kepademus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully someone can give me a quick answer to my query, we currently have a remote access asa setup using Anyconnect with self signed certificate, and several users in the certificate database as we are using radius and certificate for authenticati...

Hi there,I have just configured AnyConnect to work with Apple iOS.  While I have this working with an Apple iPhone, the iPad I have keeps looping around saying I need a to install a certificate (the iPhone doesn't and the profile is setup to use just...

I'm using a 2511 as my access server and recently on startup I'm recieving the following outputRouter con0 is now availablePress RETURN to get started.[SERIAL-TRACE] : COMM-EVENT [tx]Router>If I press enter the string repeats. I'm using the router in...

I have two ASA 5505, 8.2(1), let's call them HQ and BRANCH. HQ has an L2L going towards a third point, and that one works fine. Now I am trying to set up an L2L VPN between HQ and BRANCH. The tunnel comes up (passes phase 1 and 2), but I cannot ping ...

I have a IPSec vpn that is setup for iPad users. The problem is they keep on calling telling me the shared secert is wrong. I get ino the ASA and change the Pre-Shared Key and it works again. Is there a setting I'm missing on time to live for the Pre...

tholmes76 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon,    Ok, so let me start out by saying that I am by no means an expert with an ASA/ASDM but what I am trying to accomplish seems pretty straight forward and I feel like I am missing something easy!----Internet----     eth0     1.2.3.250...

jon.engle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I run a IPSEC tunnel using both the GRE keepalive 10 3 and Crypto isakmp keepalive 60, as well as using the default EIGRP hello and hold timers.  I keep receiving EIGRP "PEER-TERMINATION" syslog messages causing eigrp to constantly re-build neighbors...

ssetbob77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes