cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have consulted a Cisco partner, as well as two different sources at Cisco and it seems remarkably difficult to find someone with solid answers on anyconnect mobile licensing. I've got a pair of 5550s running 8.3.2 in active/standby. Based on the fo...

Hi All,I have my SSL-VPN (SONICWALL) box behind Cisco ASA box, I have done the Static NAT for the SSL BOX Im able to ping the box from internet, but not able to login to the ssl vpn webpage. Previously SSL box was working with the static public ip.An...

I am creating a IPSEC tunnel via a 3G Cell Interface to an ASA for failover in the event the primary Serial interface goes down.  Everything works just fine without the local switch connected to the 2811.  Cell interface comes up fine on failover wit...

Hello,I have idle timeout set to 10 mins for our IPSEC vpn group, however the tunnels are not disconnected when idle because data is still being sent/received by something.  i checked the statistics for the vpn client and can see bytes being sent/rec...

I need two branch routers 192.168.48.x and 192.168.49.x to be able to pass traffic to each other without a dedicated vpn tunnel between the two branches.HQ LAN is 172.16.x.x and 172.17.x.xBranch Routers use 192.168.x.x***PIX***access-list nonat permi...

I followed:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps274/products_configuration_example09186a0080819289.shtmlAnd my VPN connection is established on 2921.However when I successfully connected to the router via VPN,  ipfoncfig shows default gat...

bc4switch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to do the following on an ASA 8.2 (5). ( See attachment )  We have a site-to-site IPsec VPN with a client using only public IP's as the encryption domain. We want to have another IP on our side appear to come from the IP the client is ...

We have a vendor that we need to create a S2S VPN with and they are only allowing public IP addresses for the source address.  I assume this is because they don't want to deal with the potential overlap of private IP addresses from all of their clien...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i am jonathan rivero.i have an ASA 5520 Version 8.0(2), i configured the VPN site to site and works fine, in the other apliance i configured the VPN Client for remote users, and works fine, but i try to cofigure the 2 VPNs on ASA 5520 on the s...

HelloIs it possible to make AnyConnect VPN from IPad/iPhone to 871w??IPSec VPN is working perfectly but cant get my Cisco AnyConnect iOS client to connect. I have config webvpn and it beeing user/pw prompted but keep getting the following error:"the ...

mdaaxcess by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: