cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We just set up the AnyConnect SSL vpn on our ASA.  I am able to establish a connection fine using the Cisco AnyConnect client.  I would like to use the native Windows VPN client though if possible.  Does anyone know what configuration changes on eith...

I am a little new to this and still going to college, I see you guys have really good support here. I bought a 3500XL switch off ebay to help me learn some cisco equipment as my instructor suggested it would be of great help getting ahead. I have don...

JJackel84 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm new to AnyConnect. I've check whether certificate for anyconnect VPN on ASA has expired or not. how to check it? if it is not expired than how to check to see when it is expiring?Thanks...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a remote "VPN on a stick" configuration setup on an ASA's "outside" interface that provides access to 2 networks on the same side. Hosts are setup in a split tunnel configuration so that only the 134.23/16 and 166.43/16 network traff...

jdcoder36 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i have site to site vpn between cisco asa and cisco 2911 router.asa is static ip and cisco 2911 side is dynamic ip.my site to site vpn is working fine.i am just trying to make PAT over the vpn means i want forward one ip in ...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,I want to use ASA B as a forwarder between ASA A and ASA C so that intranet A is connected securely from intranet C, something likes:intranet A <-- ASA A --> internet <-- ASA B --> internet <-- ASA C --> intranet Cbecause connections between A a...

Dear Team,This is regarding EZVPN, cisco router as a client and server. Please find the attached configs and show ouputs.I am not able to ping from R2 to R1s loopback interface. Please help.R1 and R2 are directly connected.Thank You,Abhisar.

Hey All,My long-awaited 4G EHWICs have arrived for my ISRG2 routers. We've gotten SIM cards from Verizon Wireless that have been activated and now i'm trying to make the card work.I've followed the instructions at this link:www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/r...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have the new ipad (ipad3) connecting to a cisco ASA vpn router via Ipsec. I have had my idle time set at 5 minutes (also tried changing it to 30 minutes), but whenever I connect my ipad to VPN, idle for a minute or so and then go into Mail to...

gloverltd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes