cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sirs!I need to create a VPN between two networks. But the traffic is coming from the ASA  number 1 to ASA number 2 must to go through the server BSD.I think, I will create a tunnel from each ASA to BSD, and over this tunnel another tunnel betwin...

We have dual ASA in a fail over config running SSM modules. I have added all the licensing I need to get the mobile Any Connect working. All seems to work on Android devices, but the Apple devices seem to be hit an miss. One minute all is working fin...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A VPN client is successfully connected, can't ping to any internal network. I got here a show crypto output ... my config was never changed and was working before. sh crypto ipsec sa | beg 12.193.124.74 current_peer: 12.193.124.74:42679 dynamic a...

Hello All,I am experiencing a strange issue on a VPN LAN-to-LAN tunnel between two Cisco ASA firewall.Whenever a remote side tries to connect to a local server over the VPN tunnel with a TCP connection (an HTTP browser connection) all incoming SYN pa...

Good afternoon everyone,I'am a newbie at configuring cisco routers, I had made a few month ago a VPN tunnel between 2 sites. Site A had the VPN server on a cisco SR520-ADSL-K9 network is 192.168.1.0 (public IP is 80.11.82.100 (not real). Site B is th...

guys suppose we have a VPN to a different site and we would liek to to encrypt the data so normally we make an access list which is used for interesting traffic and used in cyrpto mapso my network is 10.1.1.0/24 and remote site is 10.2.2.0/24.....so ...

Hi,i have loaded a temporary 4 weeks license on a Cisco 887 router running 15 software.The license appears under temporary licenses, but the enable license is grayed out, so the sslvpn configuration section is unavailable.any ideas?thanks

Here is my config... VPN is 172.16.4.0/24 and Internal network is 10.10.50.0/24. Once I am connected to VPN, I cant access the 10.10.50.0 network.!crypto isakmp policy 10 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share group 2!crypto isakmp client config...

Hi Folks,I'm trying to achieve two factor authentication, first with radius & 2nd with self signed certificate. Though I have generated self signed certificate & trying to import that certificate but error 39 occuring. Only hindrance authenticating w...

masif.rao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes