cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA5510 that I am trying to set up for remote access using SSL VPN & clientless SSL VPN. I have followed the config guides on the Cisco website as well as the config guides elsewhere on the internet to no avail. I have a TAC case opened and...

Is there a way to run a login script that does things like drive mapping when a user connects into their company network with the VPN client.

bbeal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Trustwave to implement a two-factor VPN solution for our business. Our ASA5510 is running version 8.2. I'm able to connect to our VPN with two-factor on a Windows machine just fine but I'm not able to connect with an iOS device or a Mac....

ggabbitas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to use the SSL vpn and rdp without success. My clients are using microsoft xp home edition with service pack 3. On some clients, the java rdp window will open. I would like the full-sized rdp window to work. if anyone has solve...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've recently updated an ASA vpn concentrator at work. I've renewed the ssl certificates, nothing else. Then, when I'm at my workstation or laptop, both running ubuntux64, The  vpn client tells me that the remote gateway cannot be trusted. Ve...

markraves by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I try to establish a site to site VPN connection between ASA5510 and Westermo DR250.The setup for the westermo is supposed to work as I have got 20 of thoses deply on the field running ipsec-l2l with a Cisco 1812.But anyway as a test I opene...

Hello Everyone,I am deciding what to put as a remote teleworker endpoint router, they will be working from homes.So I need something to act as a home router, having ezvpn or dmvpn capabilities to connect to the HQ.I am considering SR520 or ISR 800 s...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!Can somebody please interpret this log for me:%ASA-5-713050: Group = a.b.c.d, IP = a.b.c.d, Connection terminated for peer a.b.c.d.  Reason: Peer Terminate  Remote Proxy 192.168.171.0, Local Proxy 172.27.114.0%ASA-5-713050: Group = a.b.c.d...

Hi there,Looking for the help with resolving the isakmp phase1 issue. There are two 2691 routers: R3 is hub, R1 is spoke.I have Virtual-Template interface on R3 and Tunnel0 interface on R1.I have the same key in "crypto isakmp key" on R1 and in "keyr...