cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I need an advice with my vpn design.I have two cisco ASA 5505 devices and two cisco switches plugged to ASAs in each office. I need to create a VPN tunnel between two offices.Network behind the ASA1 in office1 is 192.168.1.0/24 with DHCP server – 19...

Hi,I need to buy a firewall for my company and have set my eyes on ASA 5510. However we want to use IPSec both as firewall to firewall VPN and for staff vorking from home.If i understand right i need to set up a VPN client on the users machine at hom...

We have Cisco ASA 5505 and an internal user (behind NAT) needs to connect via VPN to an external company. I just cannot get this to work. I have enabled IPsec Pass Through from ASDM Configuration --> Firewall --> Service Policy Rules --> Edit Service...

kepademus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

inside network----ASA5505========internet===========Remote VPN client.The ASA has one public IP on its outside interface and using PAT to the internet. It only has two interfaces, inside and outside using vlan. I created a IPSec VPN through CLI. My g...

I have an ASA 5505 at each of three locations.  We have VPN tunnels set up between the three sites.  I am currently using a single ISP to control the traffic between the sites.  I am adding a new ISP to the mix.  The goal is to have any internet traf...

tvavra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I need help to configure QoS for RA VPN tunnel terminated on Cisco ASA 5505,v8.3. I want to give remote users priority over other traffic. Since I have dsl modem behind Cisco ASA, I have to shape traffic on ASA also.I configured ASA using trafffic...

marijanac by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Setup:We have configured IPSEC Site - Site VPN between Cisco ASA 5510 and Sonicwall.Tunnel is up and running fine we are able to access the Partner Remote Workstation and Vis Versa.Requirment: We want to deny Remote VPN Users, who are our ...

I am attempting to perform some lab tests on new IPsec features for IPv6. I have a 1900 series router with 15.1(4)M and I see the new features. However, on a 2800 series router with the same code (Advanced Security feature set), the new commands are ...

nvpt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am atempting to install AnyConnect VPN client directly to a pc.  I can not find anyway to set the crypto settings or the pre-shared key. can someone please tell me what I need to do.  The intent is to be able to vpn to an ASA 5505 that has been con...

I configured a client vpn via CLI. I can connect through a client. When I show the IP address, it does get an IP(10.0.0.100) from the vpn pool. But after that, the PC cannot browse the HTTP or even ping the inside interface(10.0.0.1).am i missing som...