cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys,I tried to install cisco anyconnect on Mac with 64-bit kernel but failed. The problem is that TUN.KEXT from Cisco is a 32-bit kernel extension which is not compatible with 64-bit kernel that my Mac runs with.Has anyone come across this issue...

bohanl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have run into an issue using SSL VPN to connect to our company remotely and I am the only one with the issue (which is good since it still works for everyone else ).  I was tinkering with the Anyconnect profile editor trying to get the Anyconnect a...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see a topology, I wonder if this topo can work?two ASA config active/standby ASA is VPN server, two fortigate firewall config active/passive.Normally I see ASA must config: inside, outside, .. . and vpn config.But this topo, ASA may not have inside...

ngo duyen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a GRE tunnel over a wireless connection. I want to configure an IPSEC over GRE to encrypt the traffic over the tunnel. Whenever I applied the crypto map over the tunnel , I got the tunnel down. I am not sure if this is because of the...

We have a Cisco ASA 5580-20 running version 8.2. We will have a consultant who will have laptops and a printer on our network but I will confine these to a VLAN. For this consultant I will need to setup a site to site VPN using our ASA to his company...

Hi,i want to ask how to solve this problem:On site A is ASA5520 (v7.2) with:Inside interfaceOutside interfaceOn site B is ASA5520 (v8.2) with:Inside interfaceOutside interfaceDMZ interfaceThere is a L2L IPSec tunnel between ASAs network - tunnel is u...

Hello community,We are using GETVPN in our environment and I have the following problem. At first we had configured "crypto map map_getvpn local-address Loopback0" and this loopback0 IP address was configured on our key servers. We then decided to us...

Recently I've been having issues with our site to site vpn, certain connections will hang, I seem to have narrowed the problem down to the packet size:ben:~$ ping -c 1 -s 1418 spinoPING spino (10.10.10.1) 1418(1446) bytes of data.1426 bytes from spin...

Hi,I'm experiencing quite a slow vpn performance. I've tested different scenarios.* Windows XP with built-ín pptp client and Shrew ipsec client* Linux built-in pptp* wireless and wired connectionsI never managed to go above 1MBps neither with windows...

kitus_san by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: