cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

First off, forgive me, I know very little about VPN.  I was issued a very slow laptop with AnyConnect installed on it to access my desktop at work for the purposes of SQL 2008 design.  I work for the State and they will not provide any support for ot...

Hi,I have coniguration of VTI redundant VPN with two ISP.When primary tunnel0 (over 02 ISP) is up, it works normaly.When primary tunnel0 is down (due FW deny rule), secondary tunnel1 (over DT ISP) is up and routing is correct. But packets goes only f...

Hello,We are configuring IPSEC Encrypted GRE Tunnel Configuration, it is working ok, but we have a QoS configuration issue.We have 4 diffferent Traffic Classes an want to configure and Policy Maps which will cover those 4 class-maps  Our sample confi...

canero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI'm new to this cisco 5505 and I want to carry out a task as simple as a remote access VPN, in my case I did the wizard, with time on my test, I could connect to the VPN, but I can not ping any device internal network.Please if someone can hel...

Hi,I am using SSL vpn in DC setup and the would like same config has been replicated on the DR setup.If the DC goes down I want all my application through SSL to shift to DRCould anyone please suggest a automatic fallback  config . or would it have t...

rajasbha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,my company has ASA 5505 and we want to configure it to accept a remote access using preshared key the case is that we will connect inside network with private ip address  192.170.10.x to inside interface,and connect outside interface to A...

Hello ,i am trying to make site to site VPN on cisco 1841 router using SDM , but I faced a strange problem . I successfully install sdm , internet browser , disabled block pop up , and java .i successfully can run SDM and configure the router using i...

Hi.Im wondering which VPN client i should use in my scenario. Im setting up a network for a Company where other companies can hire officespace and one demand they have on the network is the ability to work from home. So im wondering which VPN client ...

I have this new department in my network that needs to create a site-to-site vpn tunnel to a remote site.  I had offered for them the use of my Cisco VPN concentrator by they want to manage their VPN.  They are using a Linksys VPN router (RV016) but ...

jdleon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneWas wondering if anyone could help me out with some issues with Anyconnect which unfortunately im very rusty with. I have some requirements but i dont know how to go about implementing or if theyre even possible with Anyconnect.Ive set up ...

Hi allI have a ipsec RA vpn o a cisco 871 router, when i connect via vpn, i am ableto ping but i cannot resolve internal hostnames.I will attach the running config, I you have an idea, please inform me.Thank youFreedy

FreddyLoi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi techies,I've created a site to site VPN through ASA.. One ASA is 5505 and other is ASA is 5510. 5510 have 3 interfaces. two of them is in inside. No DMZ. and one is outside interface. one of the inside interface has security-level 100 and other ha...