cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have recently established a VPN connection using a new ASA5510. I am trying to enable DNS so that names can be used instead of IP addresses. I am trying to use the ASDM to accomplish this as I am not very familiar with the ASA CLI. Any Help ...

mdavis by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN redundancy

I have a scenario where I have 2 ISPs each connected to a different 800 router. The inside network is a single one (10.10.10.0/24). This is a single office and this single office has a L2L tunnel with another office (Office-2). How do I configure loa...

I have two model 871 routers. I know NOTHING about command line programming, so please dont provide ANY command lines. I just want to get them up and running through the GUI and be done with them. No data is going over the network. Its to join two di...

I have a problem with vpn site to site because I want a site to site VPN termination for my final work but I get this message % CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_NOT_IPSEC: Rec'd packet not an IPSEC p Acket. (ip) VRF / dest_addr = / 94,227,159,255, 94,227,158,250 =...

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know what happened to the Cisco Anyconnect Client on the App Store for the Ipad?  I downloaded it two days ago and today it does not show up at all.  On my Iphone I can still find the client on the App Store.

Dear All,I need to configire a VPN between a ciscoASA 5550  and cisco 2801. Below are the details on the cisco ASA 550 from the GSM provider. Please assist with sample configurations that I will need on the cisco 2801 to have the VPN up and running.S...

Hello Experts ,I have built a VPN connection between two ASAs, useing the (VPN wizard), then I got this error message while sending the commands to one of the Units:[ERROR] crypto map outside_map 40 set peer X.X.X.X               Multiple Peers can ...

I've been googling around a couple hours and can't find a simple configuration for dial backup to an Internet Service Provider.So far, what I've been able to find is direct dialing to routers and dial backup using ISDN.All I need is for a router to d...

deveynFSM by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a site to site vpn VPN between to sites.I have a new ASA v 8.3 at the new site. I am having issues and I believe it is all related to the NAT command that has changed with version 8.3.I have read the release notes in regards to ...

tanzeus129 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been fighting with this for a few months.  I have read a dozen or so tutorials on creating an IPSec Site-to-Site VPN tunnel, but cannot seem to get it to work.I think the problem lies with one line, where, I would put "set security-association...

malough_j by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello I have a 2811 router and my configuration it is really uncommon, I did not find any exampel around. I can establish vpn connection using Cisco VPN client but then not evena ping works after I am in VPN.The configuration is the following.I have ...

Resolved! Dynamic DNS

Dear all,I have Cisco 837 router in the main office for a company so there are 10 branches should be connected with the main office using VPN so the configuration is opertional and tested by making a connection using Cisco VPN client program but the ...

Hi all,I'm not able to telnet to cisco1841 on WAN interface...( Connection timed out; remote host not responding )telnet from inside network to LAN interface is fineI can ping the WAN interfaceport 23 appears to be closed ( nmap )Does anyone have an ...