cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got a Hub & Spoke VPN network set up with an ASA 5520 at the Hub/Headquarters location, and a 5505 at each of two remote "Spoke" sites, A & B. I wish to have all my Internet-destined traffic from PCs at the remote sites forced thru the tunnels b...

Hi,I have the following situation. I set up the IPSec l2l tunnel to ASA5510 with static IP and running 8.3(1) where the remote site (Peer) has dynamic IP.I need to create a static NAT for a server which is sitting at the peer's side, i.e. behind the ...

Hope you can helpI have installed my corporate VPN Client v4.9.01.0180 on the Mac - and it asked me to enter the username and password - I entered the password, and ticked the "Save Password" box - but I must have accidentally got one of the characte...

Hello,We have a ASA 5510 (ASA version 8.0) Remote access VPN configured and working for the most part but we have an issue when we have more than one client connecting from a same remote office.  When the first VPN client is connected from the remote...

sson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way in ASA/ASDM software, v8.3.2/6.3.4, to find out how often, and when, a particular site-to-site VPN is being used? Using ASDM, I can go into 'Montoring' and look at VPN tunnels that are up in real-time, but there seems to be no histor...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a strange  problem with users connecting to our company via Cisco VPN Client software.The VPN gateway is a Pix 515E running v 7.2-4The number of concurrent users is around 100.The problem I face is this:some users connect correctly to th...

gbruna by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks.  I'm an IT services consultant.  I have several distinct client networks configured with site-to-site VPNs on SA520 routers.  The VPN runs great but I can never seem to log in to the remote router from one site to the other.  To clarify, if...

jclark by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NetPro Gurus, Despite all the posts i have read and try, I still couldn't get the DTLS to work on my client's ASA. I have attached the ASA 5510 config. ASA is using 8.2(2). PS:-  I have included the logs at the bottom of the show run of the ASA,...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I noticed in configuration tool that there is product number of ASA-AC-PH-5510=, or AnyConnect VPN Phone License, what does that mean, or what used for? I didn't find it in user guide.Thanks,-Lao

laowu5017 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mjellow folks As per the attached picture, do you have any suggestions how to make a redundant/failover capable VPN solution from the two 2821's to the ASA 5510?I have been looking at the interface-specific command "crypto map XX redundancy XX", but ...