cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello -I more or less have a simple question; I cannot figure out why my VPN config is not working.  I dont get any connection attempts from either side, and nothing is showing on the debug.  Simply put; I am connecting my 2811 to my main site which ...

Hi All,  i have Dell laptop with WinXP installed and Cisco VPN client 5.0.05.0290 (through IPSEC/UDP). Usually it works fine onon any environment. Recently i upgraded my home modem to wi-fi ASUS DSL-G31 and got that well-gknown"Reason 412: the remote...

We have ASA 5505s, PIXen, and DLink DIR-130 routers, all work well with our PIX 515E, which we must replace.We also have satellite Internet at two locations. High latency makes IPsec VPNs to DLinks at those sites very slow.We have been advised by Hug...

tommls by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have VPN between Cisco ASA and Cisco PIX.I have seen in my syslog server this error which appears once a day more or less:Received encrypted packet with no matching SA, droppingI´ve seen this issue in another post but in none of then the solutio...

I have an ASA with WebVPN and am trying to fend of a CAG install. I have SSO for the Citrix WebInterface partially working. The fields setup in the bookmark POST are:LoginType=Explicituser=CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAMEpassword=CSCO_WEBVPN_INTERNAL_PASSWORDd...

aronjsmith by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After a hardware issue we have to change the ASA to a new one but the same Model. The old flashcard works without a Problem. But the VPN Conection work not correct. I change the Base LIcens to Security Plus but without any chnage in the Problem. Can ...

Hi  All,Following is the configuration done for SSL vpn on our ASA 5510.   . though we did the configuration refering  the site  we are unable to get the login prompt. could you please check and suggest  to make SSL vpn workingConfiguration==========...

Hi,I have a number of Avaya VPN phone (5610sw) - that are connected to an IPO500 via a Cisco ASA5510.Everything works, except that all my phones reboot after exactly 4 days. I cannot see where this timeout value is applied..  When booting, I see the ...

I have a group of users at a remote site who use the AnyConnect SSL VPN client over a DSL line. However, they now want to share an ethernet-attached Xerox Workcentre 5775 printer. The printer is a sophisticated multi-functional device which can scan ...

Greetings,Trying to install VPN clinet ver. 5.0.07.0290 on WinXP box.Gets to a certain point then errors out withError 27850.  Unable to manage network component.Operating system corruption may be preventing installation.I asked this question here be...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am working with a ASA with a WebVPN configuration. I have a couple of questions.1. We have a .htm file that references a web based application on another webserver. How can I embed that file to the web vpn so that I can have webvpn users exec...

Hi,  we are running a CISCO ASA 5540 for clientless ssl vpn services.  We would like to run applications remotely using port-forwarding feature.  The applications only require a single tcp port to the target server for operation and the requirement i...