cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

can i make site to site VPN with pix firewall having single interface?that single interface will have a private ip.and my actual peer ip would be on my boundary router natting to my firewall interface ip.i cant find any config guide for single interf...

ASA 1 with VPN to ASA 2. Private WAN behind ASA 2 that I can't seem to reach from ASA 1. Has to be something obvious I'm missing, as I can talk ASA to ASA and ASA1 can talk to WAN....Map attached. Sanitized configs....ASA 1ASA Version 7.2(4)!interfac...

cuchara61 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Client has Pix 515-e with multiple static NAT entries setup.  One static NAT does to one division of the company, a second to a different.  The first one will allow PPTP connections just fine to a 2003 RRAS server.  The second has an XP box with dial...

Hi,We have an ASA 5510 device which has be deployed for some time. Everything works great except local VPN clients cannot ping local VPN clients which get their ip address from the local pool. They can ping anywhere on the local corporate network but...

hi,i have a little ipsec vpn client problem.If i connect from my home network to the company network the monitoring shows a connection with "IKE IPsecOverNatT" and i`m able to connect to the servers and so on.But if i connect from a notebook with a m...

Hi Team,I have some queries regaridng IOS supporting features for Gre-IPSec Tunnel configuration.In my Organisation we have Cisco C1841-IPBASE-M Router is there but we need to establish a Gre-IPsec tunnel ,it is not accespting the Crypto commands. Ca...

Ramu Ch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm trtying to connect two sites together with an IPSec VPN tunnel between a couple of 5505s.  I used the Wizard tool from the ASDM GUI and I am not able to get the two sites talking.  What commands can I use to troubleshoot this problem fr...

I have the following scenario to connect my main HQ with other branches:Two routers at the HQ and work in HSRP by thier internal Giga interface and use WAN connections by serial interfaces to create site to site VPN with other branches by using GRE o...

new.abden by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5510 running 8.3(1).  90 users connect thru an Ipsec remote VPN using a very old Cisco VPN client (4.0.x).  Each user has his own group but they all connect using the same username and password.  This is currently connected to a 3000 con...

I'm starting to do some testing to get a simple IPSEC tunnel between a Cisco 891 router and a SonicWall device controlled by a 3rd party. I've got a couple hundred 891 routers doing IPSEC to ASAs already with no problems using certificate authenticat...

darthnul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes