cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i have used AnyConnect Client Version 4.9.05042 with asa local ca server on the asa 5520 V 9.1.7(32). It works fine till i update to version 4.10.01075 or 4.10.00093. After update the client reports Certificate Validation Failure and disconnects....

joeblack by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our PCI scan vendor has recently began flagging the outside interfaces of all of our firewalls that have AnyConnect enabled on them.  Does anyone know if there is a way to enable HSTS on AnyConnect / WebVPN or the outside interface?

gchevalley by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey allI have a company that I own and we use cisco annyconnect as a vpn connection to access local files when working out of the office. My question is, is this setup region locked ? Its setup in Alberta Canada, if an employee while working out of o...

Having 2 pcs FTD 1120 setup. Internet traffic is working.FTDs can ping each others outside port ok. From client behind FTDs ping also works to other end FTD.Site to sit VPN however does not want to cooperate :).Having setup ikev1, ipsec params etc - ...

I added SAML Auth method to the primary connection profile on an ASA. The identity provider is at https://sts.windows.net/(large string of characters). The SAML request must be working because it's trigger the MFA request which arrives on my smart ph...

Hello, We are planning to install two ASAv with HA (Active/Standby mode) to achieve redundancy in two different Availability zones in our AWS public cloud. We understand that AWS blocks layer-2 visibility required for native HA and VPN load balancing...

Hi All, I am using ASA 5506-X firewall in our office and I have VPN connection setup over IPSec (IKE1) and Cisco VPN Client 5.0.07.0440. We have currently only 2 people connecting via VPN but I am trying to setup new laptops with access to files in s...

I have a 2130 in my main site with a static IP.  I have an FTD 1010 in a remote site at a users home using a dynamic IP. Both are managed in FMC  I'm trying to build a Site to Site tunnel between the 2 devices using FMC. I can see a tunnel on the 101...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes