cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,i am facing one issue ,i am having site to site vpn beween dynamic to static ip between two sites .dynamic is a ADSL line.the vpn is working fine but my problem is every day one guy has to intiate from dynamic to static side then only the whol...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco 7200 run Cisco IOS Software, 7200  Software (C7200-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(24)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE  (fc2).I want whoever connects to the pptp VPN to be able to  access the internet at the same time. I believe that this can be  a...

I have a cisco ASA 5520 7.0(2) and have setup the VPN client to use an IAS radius server. I followed the cisco manual for setting this up and I have kept it simple, I can see no obvious problems with the configuration however I am having difficulty g...

I've searched the forum entries and have seen similar questions, but no answers. I cannot connect using anyconnect VPN.   I get the error:  "The VPN client driver has encountered an error".I read up on the forum that there may be an issue with the Ne...

I have Cisco ASA-5520 in production with global NAT configured. I have another public IP allocated for DMVPN, but need to allow passthrough the ASA of course. The IOS router for DMVPN is sitting behind the ASA on a dedicated vlan.In terms of DMVPN, t...

I am trying to setup a PIX 501 so that it will connect to two EZvpn servers conncurently.  Is this possible, and if so, how do I do this?  If it is not possible on a 501, what devices is it possible on?(506/e, ASA, router, etc?)

While trying to r-telnet from the AUX port of a 2811 router to the Console port of a 1751 router, I get prompted for user name and password. If I have just reloaded the router, I can see the boot messages during the r-telnet session. Once the 1751 fu...

We are trying to run cisco ip phone via site to site ipsec vpn tunnel.The problem is the phones work fine for the first 40-50 secs and then suddenly the speech path is one-way,one party can hear but the other cannot. the code train for the ASA is 8.0...

HiI Guys,i was just unclear on the fact that on the 1841 ,and 2801 routers i have DES Site to Site ipsec VPN running on normal IOS....then why would you needVPN modules Onboard ? is it for SSL VPN ? 3DES licensing ?thanks In adavnce

alanhong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I vaguely recall an option in Cisco ASA 8.2 which allowed to add/inject custom HTTP headers to HTTP/HTTPs requests for pages access through the VPN.I cannot remember the exact location on ASDM or the command line option.Can any one post it here...

I'd like to implement 2 factor authentication using radius along with an internal CA.  The idea is everyone connecting to vpn belong to a group and have a certificate obtained by an internal CA.  I though mutual group authentication might be the answ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: