cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have just configured an IPSEC VPN between our head office and one of our remote offices. The main purpose of this VPN is to route ALL traffic from the remote office via our head office and then on to the internet. This way we can control all tra...

PPPoE BRAS: Cisco 7206 vxr.VOIP gateways: Micronet SP5002We have a periodic problems with pppoe connection from multiple Micronet voip gateways to Cisco BRAS.The problem appears when Cisco 7206vxr is up about 20 days. But in the same time, pppoe conn...

Hi All.We have just setup a IPSEC tunnel between 2 locations.  The tunnel itself is up and stable but i'm having issues when trying to connect to certain webpages at the other end of the tunnel.  It seems as though i need to ping these devices or ser...

here's a basic network diagram:*internet* ---- [cisco 831] ---- [pix 501] ---- *internal network*i want the ablity to connect to my network when i'm away from home.  i configured the pix and tested it; i can establish a secure tunnel.unfortunately, i...

I'm pretty familiar with setting up a VPN but a customer asked if we could NAT our servers to a range they provide and I'm not sure how this can be implemented.Here's our setup (sanitized):our side (10.1.1.0/24) <---> ASA <---> router <---> Internet ...

rimbertr1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have a problem whit mi easy vpn client is down every 10 seconds an appear this this message in debug:*Mar 11 08:50:33.557: ISAKMP:(3005):purging node -1308217119*Mar 11 08:50:41.345: ISAKMP:(3004):purging SA., sa=83A4B344, delme=83A4B344regar...

Acruzgreg by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i configured asa 5505 with remote vpn clientand i used these vpn client to connect avaya vpn hard phones and i connected 4 phones using same username and passwordif i connect 5th phone it is not connecting and if i try to connect cisco vpn cli...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is probably not the right forum for this question, but I'm going to give it a shot.  I've searched around a bit and haven't been able to find a good answer. I've noticed when first trying to use the Terminal Server function of the SSL VPN via yo...

Cisco router to ASA. Interesting traffic from router will not bring up tunnel. Packet tracker from ASA will bring up tunnel. Basic Phase 1 and Phase 2 configurations match. Router needs to be the side that brings up tunnel. Here is syslog from ASA wh...

All,I use cisco ASA 5500 vpn device, and i need a specific configuration where my vpn clients (clientless vpn) would authenticate in a external radius server.My problem is that i need to make different bookmarks for different users, so how can i do t...

We switched our ISP from 1.1.1.1 to 2.2.2.2 in the attached config, now for some reason, our clients connect and authenticate via radius without any problem but the VPN client logs show "remote peer is no longer responding"  after a few DPD attempts....

rbdrake22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AllI have an Cisco 871 at a remote site and at the head end I have a Checkpoint Firewall; I can get the tunnel to come up and everything seems to work okay except for Outlook to Exchange server and File Mappings basically anything using AD Authentica...

verbbbie2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes