cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

So I’ve reached an interesting situation with a client. They are currently running a Cisco ASA 5505 running version 8.2 with no ability to upgrade because of a memory limitation. From what I’ve gathered from on-site techs this device doesn’t support ...

Hi ,  I am looking for configuring route based VPN (with BGP) on ASAv in AWS , I also want to NAT by Internal Server's Private IP to some public NAT and advertise that in the BGP prefix. Is this something supported in ASAv in AWS ? Thanks in advance ...

Dear Friends, I am facing a problem, please help me here. I configured anyconnect VPN on ASA 5508-x.     ASA inside interface ip address is 10.16.5.20/24, there is route " route inside 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 10.16.5.1" that is the SVI of Vlan 5 in core S...

Posting this here because it's really starting to irk me... We install an internal CA root certificate on our Macs to cover TLS to our VPN headend and internal resources. This cert was generated using step-ca and is an ECC cert. Nothing else really s...

Does anyone know what the best practices are for Identity certificates on the cisco ASA. Specifically if I cut a cert for Remote Access VPN is it ok to use that same cert for the management interface?What is Cisco's recommendation here? Thank You

I'm having a difficult time getting a clients Mac to create a VPN connection to their ISR.It's a pretty basic configuration that worked for a few minutes then suddenly stopped. Goal is to send all traffic from the client to the ISR. Apple has a nice ...

Good day all, when over vpn connecting to my work, i experience drop in my internet throughput. My 100Mbps connection usually gives me around 75Mbps when not over vpn. However over vpn...it fluctuates between15-20Mbps. We do not have any bw control f...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,i have a conflict. Despite the use of IPSec Tunnel in Crypto Map mode, the overhead is not calculated.The IP MTU value for us is 1500.I execute the command:"ping -f -l 1472 10.1.240.155"that is, I have 28 bytes as overhead.20 bytes "ne...