cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking the way to get statefull failover with dual Service provider using HSRP 3825 ISR routers. if there is any idea please.

Hi,I configured ezvpn on router to provide connectivity to remote user. I defined pool range 172.16.100.1-20 and enable split tunneling. Remote site (from where users are dialing) is having two local networks there i.e. 192.168.1.0/24 (users network)...

I have setup my Cisco ASA 5500 for SSL VPN access. After much digging for information, I have managed to setup the authentication for end users to a Microsoft IAS Server which in turns is linked to their active directory account. I have also manage...

Hello Guys,please help me choose which card i will use.I need to provide my users dial up access using their laptops with PSTN line. I am subscribing to an E1 R2 line from a local telco with one number to dial (DID). I will be using a 2821 router plu...

mbserrano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This has got to be an easy question - but, I'm having a difficult time finding an answer. How are SSL VPNs for end users licensed?Let's say I have 300 SSL users, but only 20 concurrent SSLs at any time. Do I need to license for the full 300 or the ...

I'm having configuration issues with a VPN connection that I'm trying to setup and I hope someone can help me out. I'm trying to establish a dynamic VPN connection from a remote 501 to a local 515. The 515 already has one tunnel setup but doesn't s...

slongewa by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I configure some local users in router for ezvpn x-authentication. But i want these user cant telnet into router. I can restrict users up to some extend by configuring users with privilege 0 but still user can run show commands. My requirement is ...

My developers are seeing a problem using Quest Toad over VPN. This started happening ever since we upgraded our 3015 to an ASA5520. Not all things are working but some things are. It all corrilates to that replacement. Here is a description of wh...

jay.colby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We currently have a site-to-site VPN in tunnel mode running between our corporate network and our DR site to provide secure replication to our DR site. I am making some firewall changes this weekend that will place a IOS Zone-Based FW between ...

support by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I believe this question has been addressed before, but I need clarification. Can VPN clients terminated by the same device (ASA) who obviously sit on the same subnet, commnicate directly with one another? In my current setup I cannot ping or browse...

mparella by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 2 ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9 in HA mode. we want to order 2 csc-ssm-20 for these 2 appliances.The configuration tool does not give me the option to select this module.I want to know if this bundle supports this module or if there is an error of the to...

c.vavleki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,As of recent i have put in these cisco 1812's and configuring them so they have remote vpn access enabled. For this i configure a dhcp relay on the internal interface and then use the "crypto isakmp client configuration group [NAME]" command t...

Hello,Does China have a regulation allow encryption level from US to China only at DES? We have put 3DES on our site to site VPN but not sure if this legal. Is there a site I can go on to check this information? Thanks

tung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a PXI501 on 6.3(5) connecting to a PIX515 also 6.3.(5). Have 20 other's in the exact same configuration (connecting to same PIX515). Yesterady PIX501 stopped sending traffic over tunnel. I'm pulling my hair out.The tunnel comes up fine, no er...

rterpstra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes