cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to access resources through a Cisco PIX 506E. I can connect the client.... but they cannot see anything beyond the PIX. Any help would be appreciated.The resources default gateway is in fact the inside interface of the pix- The pix's outs...

I know this works with routers, but can't seem to get it to work on the ASA 5510 (8.0(4)). Basically, the requirement is for multiple L2L IPSec Tunnels to terminate to multiple external IP addresses on the same ASA. I have the crypto maps configured ...

pdesch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I"ve a requirement to put two ASA between two sites. The second site has hosts within the same network as the first site (conflict of fundamental routing principles). Can you put an ASA inline between the router and distribution switch at each site, ...

mlenco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem doing SFTP through ISDN, ISDN connection is not staying active throughout the duration of the file transfer, it drops after its timeout value even if data transfer is in progress and file transfer break at that point, this happen...

I purchased an ASA 5510 VPN Edition to replace my Cisco VPN 3005 concentrator. I currently have a Cisco PIX firewall. Looking through the ASA it looks like I can setup this box to be used as a VPN and the firewall. Is this a good idea? My PIX is ...

joe.broz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folksi have to research replacing an existing 3030 with a 5540 ASA and i'm looking for a config guidei've had a look in the asa config guides but can't see what i need - though its probably a case of seeing the trees can anyone forward e a link or gu...

Have installed the lastest Linux Darwin Cisco VPN client 4.9.01.0100 . When I connect to vpn my internet connection drops and the VPN session gets disconnected.Any idea to what could be causing this.

Hello All:I'm having trouble having users connect to the MS Exchange server over SSL VPN. The SSL VPN connects without any issue. Once connected, users are able to ping the address of the Exchange server. However, when Exchange is started it just han...

HiIve got an ASA5540 as an IPsec termination point using a win2k3 server to allocate IP 's via DHCP and to update DNS. The problem im experiencing is that the end client obtains an IP but the hostname is not being registered against the DHCP leaase. ...

Dear sir, We need a router and 8 port PRI module. 8port pri odule which router will support. Thanks&Regards srini

Hi,We are using MPLS link to connect all the branch offices.Now my qusetion is can I use ASA 5520 in my MPLS network for security.We don't have any public IP address for MPLS. I want to fixed it behind MPLS router.1)Is it possible to configure ASA wi...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have stablished an VPN tunnel site to site with a cisco 871 to a cisco 2800. Everithing is right and working. So, what's the problem ? Let's see:crypto ipsec transform-set ESP-3DES-SHA esp-3des esp-sha-hmac !crypto map SDM_CMAP_1 6 ipsec-isakmp...

godzilla0 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I'm trying to establish a connection into the internet over a Remote Access VPN Tunnel.The VPN-Client connects to Cisco PIX via IPSec-Tunnel and then connects to any web-server on the internet over the IPSec Tunnel.This Connection is neve...

When I look through configuration examples for IOS Web VPN - it seems to draw you toward populating a web page of web sites that users can go to. I would rather thin client act like CVPN 4.x client - e.g. split tunnel with access to any resource int...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes