cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5510 with multiple site-to-site VPNs. I have these global and NAT statementsglobal (outside) 101 interfacenat (inside) 0 access-list inside_nat0_outboundnat (inside) 101 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0This is working fine as is.I need to load an ATT VP...

lalsingh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi can anybody help me to know whether is it possible to configure both site-to-site vpn and remote access vpn on single interface(outside) on PIX 515E ??? if yes can anybody provide the configuration for the same.

mcx-india by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all;Now i have Cisco 3725 with 1-Port Channelized E1/T1/ISDN-PRI, i am connect to NEC ASPILA EX with PRI I/F (1PRIU-A1.The controller link state up, but when clients dialin to RAS not have ring back or not connect to RAS.anyone can help me?

Sopholtum by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,My organiztion has multiple offices inter connected internet through IPSec VPN using pix Firewalls.We have two locations which are having a different firewall (GTA ).At our central site we have two different network one for data one for voice....

I have 3020 VPN Concentrator. Everything is running fine. Now management wanted to add second VPN 3020 Concentrator. Of course i will configure the VRRP and three global Ip addresses is required for it. Two for Concentrators and one for VRRP IP. Now ...

Hi I have a pix connected to 2 remote sites (1 & 2 vpn 3000 concentrator on both end sites) I would like to configure the PIX having a principal server (site 1)and a secondary server (site 2)in case principal tunnel fails the second become activeIf p...

I'm having issues creating a tunnel between us and a remote site. Our topology is as follows:LAN - Pix 515E - 3640 - INTERNET - Cisco 877.Here's the pertinent portion of the config of our 515E (running version 7.2):interface Ethernet0description INA...

I have two servers one located in pix inside and one in dmz. I wanted to configure them so that they can communicate with routers and switcheslocated outside of pix firewall. My inside server is working fine, able to go Internet and able to comminica...

Hi there. Im installing a new ASA and am having trouble with VPN. I dont know why I have so much trouble with setting up VPN's!!!! I just bought the "Cisco ASA" book but its not great for vpn explanations.Anyway, I can get the VPN client to connect,...

mx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a bit of a perplexing issue setting up site to site VPN. The tunnel comes up fine from the other end, but won't initiate from traffic on this end. I have a ASA 5510 7.0(4) and the other side is a Cisco Router IOS 12.2(18) on what app...

Summary:We are trying to establish a two-way L2L VPN tunnel with a partner. VPN traffic is a many-to-many towards our partner, and from our partner they need a many-to-one towards us (they need to access just one host on our network). Furthermore, ...

pdriscoll by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes