cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.Recently changed customers hardware from a 2611 (12.2) to 2801 (12.4).Along with this the internet connection and addressing changed.Configuration was ported between the 2600 and 2800.Ever since the change, it appears the VPN fails randomly (m...

timkaye by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When attempting to set up a vpn client connection to a pix, setup does not get past initializing connection. It just hangs there. I do not have the desktop locally, I have determined that the client is connected to a cable modem and also uses AO...

Hi,I have Cisco ASA 5510 ,which 4 interface and one management interfacePlease go through the following interface configuration and nat and access-list,then i have a PC connected a PC in the dmz switch whose IP add is 172.16.1.100 /24And I have anoth...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have on question: It is possible to configure ASA 5520 with dual ISP for load balancing or load sharing?I don't mean for redundancy or backup!thanksMP

I have sucessfully stablished the VPN tunnel between the two sites. Also I am able to do a ping test to both Routers Inside Interface with 100% success, but when I try to ping another device I got packets lost 50%.I am Using a 871 and a 1841 Both on ...

esspr2006 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all,i want to know, can i have both site to site and easy-vpn server on cisco 1811.if yes, then whats the command for both. inter fa0 )# crypto map site2site1what is the command for next vpn map on interface fa0.

ammadshah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo All!1) I have 3745 and i'm configuring webVPN. Everything works fine, but i have a new task. I have 2 different policy groups on the 3745 fo SSL VPN (webVPN) - policy_1 and policy_2. 3745 checks users credentials on the RADIUS server (Microsoft...

Hi.I have the following problem in my company. We have users that are going through a proxy server located on the DMZ side of a PIX to the internet(allowed through the DMZ ACL to the outside etc.).That works great. The problem arises when they use a ...

We are setting up Site to Site VPNs over a 3g wireless network. We need for this site to sit only to connect when something is initiated from either side. Can i just set a timeout on each end? Is site to site over a 3g network possible?

sboivin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got this error:Router1(config)#crypto ca authenticate SCIS-E36A410855% Error in receiving Certificate Authority certificate: status = FAIL, cert length = 0Any ideas?ThanksHere?s the config:Router1#show runhostname Router-Main!clock timezone GMT 8!i...

network27 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've set up a site-to-site VPN between a 501 and a 506, each with its own private subnet, and everything works fine... except that machines on the 506's subnet can't contact machines on the 501's subnet.Since the VPN tunnel works, I suspect a problem...

thornrag by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I would like to setup a remote router where clients can dial in using their 56k modem. I've read that for this scenario, one would require network module digital modems and network module ISDN BRI. Cisco has announced EoL/EoS for NM digital modem...

fahmyaziz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes