cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Recently I have upgraded a user machine, running Windows Xp SP2, from VPn client version 4.8.0... to the newest 5.0.01.0600. The uninstall and re-install went fine. Now with the new client I am getting this error:"Secure VPN Connection terminated loc...

nickle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll try and explain this the best I can.We have a single AD 2003 domain.We have just added a VPN to our office in the US. Totally separate networks/domains.I can ping there DNS servers and web servers.They have asked me to add their DNS servers to ...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can our Cisco Concentrator update users VPN client when they connect?How does it do it, will the user download the VPN client then it will silently install? What if they don't have admin rights?

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can we log the permitted connections through syslog.because i have appllied one permit ACL in my PIX533 v6.3 saying that perticular network(branch N/T) can access one system in Head office through 445 port.but thro sh conn command i can see the co...

sureshkum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all Is there a way to invoke a particular template which you might have previously configured with the parameters you need? So far the one that routers have used is IPSECIntermediateOffline which cannot be modified as far as I know. So, any hel...

ggalteroo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our VPN authenticates to our ACS which then authenticates to AD. Everything works fine. But when i look at the failed attemtps log. For everytime a user logs in, it says they failed one time. Although they pass and it logs successful it still shows i...

sboivin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have set up a small home lab to test site to site and remote access vpn on a cisco 1700 router where the remote office router (BRANCH) gets its outside address dynamically assigned see attacment's for HQ router configand network layout whilst the sit...

we are using the VPN cisco solution and was wondering what recommendations you guys had on the monitoring software.I would like to see who VPN-ed in and what their IPs are, etc.Thanks

I've been scouring forums and the cisco website to get this vpn going now forabout a week. Total newbie to vpn's :oI have a 515E at my main site and a couple remotes with linksys befsx41 vpn routers on cable and dsl. The Pix has 3 interfaces, outside...

rod.caglia by Level 1
  • 79 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a as2511 and I want to use it to access the console port on my other devices. I believe I would use a roll-over cable but I don't have one currently that's rj45 to rj45. If possible, could you give me a sample config I would need to setup the ...

Hello All,I have a L2L VPN setup between a PIX 515E and a 3020 concentrator. On the PIX side, I have a single subnet; behind the 3020 I have 4 subnets.The tunnel will work initially but will then drop one of the IPSEC SA for one of the subnets, at l...

yutlophat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes