cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to have ip Inspect, IPS(with SSM) and QOS on the same global Policy and have them all work at the same time? It seems from what I have read I can have multiple matches to the global policy, however the ADSM doesn't seem to be able to s...

What am I forfeiting if I move from a IPSEC/GRE tunnel to a IPSEC-only tunnel. I was looking at EzVPN or DMVPN. I know I lose non-IP and multicast but how does that equate to the user's experience. We are using IP exclusively.-Will I need to use s...

dladen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Can u help me out what this Decompressed bytes: 4933013 signifies in below command output.if it signify compression ?? how to disable it show crypto ipsec statsIPsec Global Statistics-----------------------Active tunnels: 2Previous tunnels: 9...

Does anybody have any idea's why a site-to-site VPN tunnel could only be established one way? I have a pix connecting to a vpn concentrator via IPSEC tunnel using NAT-T. From the concentrator if I initiate traffic to the pix, the tunnel comes up an...

help me..topologyoutside | ASA5520__ | |inside1 inside2 | | HUBrelate log : pix deny TCP (no connection) flag RST on interface insidei expect problem because two inside interface connected same HUB or switchhelp me..

I have been testing silent auto update of VPN client to the latest version 4.8.02.0010. Auto update works fine and download all the hosted files from webserver correctly. But it is not taking up the correct installation path as I have defined in the ...

I'm having a problem with a site-to-site VPN. I'm attaching the basic diagram (public IP's excluded). I'm trying to set up a lan-to-lan tunnel between the two pix firewalls, and the only way I can get communication goin between the two sites is if I...

niro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Our issue is that we need two vpn sessions from a laptop to different sites at the same time. We solved that by using vmware, and that worked fine with vpn clients prior to version 4.0.3. We started first a vpn session from the guest OS in vmware...

2 site scenario PIX(static) to PIX(dynamic)- Site A has static IP and Site B with dynamic. VPN is working fine. when there is no traffic , vpn will terminate. When a user try to access the data on SiteA, he will get the error( the drive or data is no...

rjain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have an ASA 5510 version 7.0(4). I have a problem with the nat0 , at some point of time my nat0 line on the inside interface simply dissappears . When i try to add it again it gives me an error ERROR: access-list has protocol or port . No...

big_admin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2691 (gateway a) and (gateway b)I can establish a connection, I can ping public address. any ideas. my config looks like thisGateway A -----------------------------crypto map cm-cryptomap 40 ipsec-isakmp description GWA to GWB set peer xx....

hi all,my wired and wireless network are configured for dot1x with multiple vlans. I've configured ms ias server as radius server with all the defined attributes. All users of different groups i.e. finance, it, research..etc..all with different ip su...

bws by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes