cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 sites that I want to create a VPN between but one of the ISP’s blocks IPsec to force people to their business service (my house). What are my options? The traffic doesn’t need much in the way of protecting as its not that big of a deal but...

kirk.frey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to implement two kinds of VPNs terminating on a Cisco router, with a static IP, running 12.4.6T code. The first VPN is from a Cisco Router (IOS 12.4.X) that gets its public IP dynamically (via PPPoE). The second is a Cisco Secure Software...

padlam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm having problems connecting with Cisco VPN client to a Cisco IOS router. There is a PIX between the client and the router, with protocols enabled, NAT-T, sysopt conn permit-ipsec ..., but I still can't connect...On the router I get (when us...

blakem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When connecting with the VPN client, the input focus is not on the field that requires input, causing the user to have to click more than necessary. It would make logging on easier and quicker if the field that requires input (usually the pass code f...

Hi all,someone that know as download a 90 trial version of Cisco ACS 4.0 without have advanced access??Thanks RegardsDavide Primiceri

Does anyone know what the message:Maximum concurrent IKE negotiations exceeded means ? on a cisco vpn 3000 concentrator. It yust suddenly happens....

After I install the Cisco VPN 4.6x client, I can't ping the workstation. This is even when the VPN client is not running. We did not see this with the 3.x client.Where is the Cisco VPN client configured to prevent inbound connections?

tjgray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a site-to-site and remote access vpn configured on the pix device. Everything works like a charm up until the moment i decide to perform a local client authentication for remote vpn clients that uses the same site-to-site crypto map. As ...

wesleykuk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've never worked with the Universal Gateway product line, so forgive my ignorance.We have a "4 T1 PRI" board installed. A technician from the vendor who sold the equipment did basic setup. We plan on using it via the Hayes AT command set. The tec...

Curious if anyone successfully setup a VPN tunnel using Pix 515E and Linksys WRV54G vpn router.This is driven by VOIP implementation to provide dhcp and dialtone out of HQ to remote sites.Thanks for your assistance.

adamalami by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: