cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have used the ASDM to configure my ASA5520. I used the Startup Wizard to setup my interfaces and other basic options. When I started testing none of the hosts in either of the inside interfaces could get it the Internet. I was also unable to get ho...

We have some problems at the telecom side about G.sHDSL Signal. Do you have an idea about the working limits of SNR and Receive gain ?Thanks,

serkan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if pix7.0 interface use static ip.and router interface get ip by dynamic.so if we can build vpn between pix and router.thank you very much.

wanglei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am adding a 2821 thatI need FW features. The existing 2821 does not havew FW because there is another that does it. Any Ideas how to prepare.Thank you

Luvi45 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While troubleshooting some VPN issues the other day I noticed that the mac addresses on the Public and Private interfaces of my 3015 are exacly the same. Anyone ever seen this before?ThanksMatt

matt.goff by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a c2651xm running 12.4(1a) ADVENTERPRISEK9-M. It's configured as an IOS firewall with NAT inside and a PPPoE dialer on the outside. I would like to add VPN server on the outside interface so I can access the inside network remotely using Cis...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After successfully upgrading my PIX 515e with failover unit from 6.3 to 7.0 (upgrade and testing done separately for each unit),and powering up the failover after the primary unit has been up, i discovered that the failover was not working as all ...

o.oresotu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have a Cisco PIX 520 and would like to be able to access my CCIE lab when i am not at home. What kind of basic config can i have to do this. My skills are more R/S than security.

I deployed an IP Telephony infrastructure with several IP Communicator software phones. Most users of these IP Communicators are teleworkers connecting from the Internet to the headquarters using Cisco's VPN client. The VPN concentrator is a Cisco AS...

I am trying to access a Sun server via the console access on a Cisco 2650XM. I have tried to follow the directions given to me on CCO but cannot get it working, more specifically I cannot configure any lines above 0 as there is no hardware support av...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router connected to the remote ISDN router via ISDN BRI lineBut, the ISDN failed to establish the ip connection. I have the following error message, when I issue the "isdn test call int bri2/5 <number>Jun 17 12:23:41.990: ISDN BR2/5 EVENT: U...

chris.lau by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Here is how I want the configuration; I have one DSL router and one Cisco 1721 router. My concern is how I can configure VPN through these two routers.I have attached a picture file called Net Diagram which says my current scenario. And I have...

Hello All,We have a ASA 5510 that is configured as a Remote Access VPN Server using Preshared keys. When a Remote VPN Client tries to connect, the phase-1 connectivity gets established but phase 2 fails. The following errors are displayed on the ASA ...

mrathod by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes