cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Prof, I've a Cisco 837 router currently and would like to configure it to use DDNS, so i can monitor it at the remote site, the router will place at customer site.What's the command require to achieve this? and could we monitor it through the CLI ...

I have a requirement to have an 1841 router with a DSL conneciton at a partner site. This router has 2 FastEthernet interfaces.The first FastEthernet is for the partner access LAN and this is a GRE IPSec tunnel into the corporate network and I'm fin...

I have a laptop connected to an 871 router that connects to the network successfully using DMVPN. I have a DHCP scope setup on the remote router. The laptop is supposed to pull an IP address from the DMVPN termination point, it doesn't. I enabled ...

Hi,I need to allow a 3rd party contractor to access systems at a site within our WAN (Frame Relay/MPLS). We have an ASA5520 at our internet gateway. At the remote site we have a PIX506E which isolates the local LAN from the subject sement that the ...

Hi,I have made a setup of point to multipoint vpn connections on routers. There are GRE tunnels on the routers. Pls find in attachment configuration of two routers, where LHR is the hub and RYK is one of the several spokes. Problem I am facing is tha...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an a Cisco 801 and with it I connect to internet my LAN.I using PAT because I negotiate an a static address on BRI0 with my ISP.Now I have to give remote access ip at my internal server 192.168.15.1 to a public address for maintenance it th...

lformelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am configuring callback between a cisco 3725 router and a dialup Microsoft XP client.Here is the router configuration :aaa new-model!!aaa authentication login userauthen localaaa authentication ppp default localaaa authorization network group...

sboukef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two different profiles for my cisco remote clients using two different vpngroups, my question is if I could have each profile authenticated by a different means, let's say, one profile get authentication locally in the pix and the other get ra...

Hi All,I am building a site-to-site VPN using Microsoft CA. One end is Cisco 2811 router and the other end is PIX 6.3(4). The Microsoft CA is the Sub-CA with a 4096 bit root cert. I use SCEP to obtain certificate. It's work on the 2811 router but fai...

i have a central site that is connected to a X25 network by three links (three dialing numbers availible)also i have three remote site eachone with one lin to the same X25 network.i like to balence charge whithin the three links to the central site (...