cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a Csco ASA 5506. Users cannot login to the SSL VPN Service portal. They get the error "Login Failed".I am recieving the same issue and can confirm that the username and password is correct.In the logs I see the following:AAA user authentic...

Hello,When I'm using Cisco Anyconnect for access to a VPN server, then I can't access to local network and local printers that connected to network by NIC.I selected "Enable local LAN access" option too, but problem not solved.How can I solve it? Tha...

hack3rcon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have failover configured on 2 cisco 4331 vpn routers, the primary router and the secondary router are configured with different internet circuits. When testing the fail over, the secondary router takes over with no problem and everything can...

Hi Everyone! I am trying to access ASDM/HTTPS server from a remote location using IPSec VPN Client. IP address of Management interface is 192.168.0.1. When i connect with ASA using VPN, the client IP address is from the pool 192.168.0.2-192.168.0.20....

Hello,I have a task as below, but encountered an issue. Please help me.Task: Anyconnect user uses two factor authentication, Duo and ISE internal accountScenario: AAA on ASA points to Duo Proxy server and Duo Proxy server authenticates to ISE radius ...

HiMy company uses an ASA 5505 firewall to create IPSEC VPN tunnel with another partner, the other patner company uses Huawei Firewall, the vpn tunnel works and the connection  done, but some times the connection interrupted and there is no connectivi...

Qays by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco routers with point-to-point IPSec VPN Options (not multipoint):RSA-Signatures with IKEv1 – manual YikesPSK with IKEv1 or IKEv2 – Hacked and brokenPKI with IKEv1 – Hacked and brokenPKI with IKEv2 - When setting up routers with point-to-point IP...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, We have three Cisco 5545 ASA firewall configure for SSL VPN & this three firewall are in VPN load balancer. for inside & Outside we have separate switch . also we have one vrf interconnect to VPN firewall(different switch for vrf).recently...

Nitin S by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with an IKEv2 route-based tunnel from an ASA Version 9.8(4)20 to Azure. On the Azure end, we have two address spaces defined for our local network. On the ASA end, we send all traffic destined for our one network in Azure through the ...