cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm relatively new to managing Cisco ASA units having worked with other vendor security products.  I'm working on something I thought would be relatively simple but I'm unable to install/import a GoDaddy issued certificate via the ASDM.  I was...

MattRepko by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have moved a number of users away from Cisco AnyConnect and they no longer have the option to use it for a VPN connection.We had the AnyConnect Client Profile set to auto prompt for a VPN connection if the VPN was not up and we forgot to remove th...

Hello,I have a working remote access SSL VPN solution using a pair of FTDs on 6.4.  The current SSL certificate is RSA based but we've been asked to upgrade to ECDSA for suite B. The documentation states 'Only RSA based certificates are supported in ...

br15 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good evening,  during a pen test, we were recommended to "Retire the Cisco Secure Desktop (CSD) VPN technology which is no longer supported."  I am a bit confused with this as we use Host Scan to run certain checks on endpoints before they are allowe...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been tasked with integrating AzureAD Cloud Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) with our AnyConnect VPN authentication process. Please note we only have FTD OS firewalls. Guidance for this scenario on FTD OS does not seem to exist.The AzureAD MFA...

I've setup "AAA and Certificate" for tunnel group and import Root CA into CA certificate on the ASA.I also setup "CertificateStore" as "Machine" and enable "CertificateStoreOverride" on the client profile. According to the debug result, the VPN sessi...

Hello All: I am using Digi Transport WR21s in the field connected to some instrumentation and a Cisco ISR4431 in the control center in a hub and spoke arrangement in India. Currently we're running purely off GPRS as we await the ADSL to be installed....