cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am in the process of constructing a site-to-site VPN. We have 1 central location, and 7 branch offices. We are utilizing PIX firewalls.My question pertains to the IP addressing scheme which would make the most sense, and which would most closely fo...

Hi,I have a tunnel between a vpn 3005 and a vpn 3002 configured as hardware client.I need to add a new site with a pix, but the problem is that both remote site use the same network.what is the best thing to do.I will configure a lan to lan configura...

eloiseau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PIX 506 with 2 site-to-site VPNs and 1 connection to a webserver. We recently changed our internal IP addresses to 10.x.x.x. The 2 site-to-site VPNs require access to the same server (saprouter) by different organizations. We have reconnect...

dmayne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of users of our VPN3000 that seem to have problems connecting from many hotels. They are using client 4.02 and are able to connect using TCP and UDP, but still are unable to access any resources on our network. I was wondering if some...

First let me say I'm a newbie, so I may not have all the Cisco lingo down. Our setup is as follows: Mysql server sits behind firewall which is connected to a 2621 Router with VPN functions. This LAN (A)connects to another LAN (B)with a 837 router t...

jonl711 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having trouble trying to connect to a customer site using VPN 3.6.6 via our PIX 501.If I bypass the PIX and plug test PC into the router then I can make a VPN connection.Is there specific tcp/udp ports that need to be opened on the PIX for th...

chart67 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a big problem with PIX 525 running 6.3(3) passing Xwindow.I am coming from xternal interface to internal. While debugging syslog I can see udp 177 flying back and forth but there is a problem with getting tcp 6000 running. Other tcp prots fun...

I have a PIX 525 on each end of a T3 connection. Every few days, I can see in the syslog (and experience it when it occurs during workday) the following:%PIX-6-602302: deleting SA, (sa) sa_dest= x.x.x.x, sa_prot= 50, sa_spi= 0xb9f82428(3120047144), s...

Hi All, Can I setup two interface on 3030 as internal interfaces? Each of them will connect to two stateful failover PIX firewalls' one interface. In case primary PIX firewall is down, I can use another interface on VPN connect to secondary PIX. Than...

banlanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1721 router in my Branch Office's LAN with the Cisco Easy VPN server feature allowing Remote VPN Clients to be connected through IPSEC 3DES tunnels.The 1721 router, as well as the rest of the LAN PCs, is connected, by means of a Cisco 2610 n...

Hi allHave a Pix 515e that I need some help with - We need to allow external users access to ftp down from our DMZ ftpserver only. Initially it was simple enough as just to have an access list with the source ip address allowed but now we have diali...