cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

we have a vpn core (full mesh) between three sites with Cisco 3645 routers. Each site has two 3645 routers (R1 & R2). Each router has four tunnels to a remote. On top of that, we have routing protocol (OSPF) over gre tunnel. Here is the problem we ...

cheng.ung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have requirement to provide remote access via both dial and broadband to a secure network inside our business network. This network, SCADA, is separated from the business network by a PIX506. Business users access the SCADA network often using t...

jdickler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a router doing nat and vpn to remote through internet. PC can vpn without nat (lan-lan), but, how it can re-direct traffic to internet when ip is not nating ? the router has a default route to internet. The VPN works fine and internet connect...

ewei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 setup running versio 6.3(1). I am having trouble with clients randomly disconnecting from the VPN session. It doesn't matter if they are doing something across the VPN tunnel or letting it sit idle. What I notice is when I connec...

dsmith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,Because of specific requirements, I need to allow my vpn clients connected to my 3030 to be able to communicate with one another over the encrypted tunnel.In the current configuration, the vpn clients can communicate with all the networks a...

syue5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a branch office with 1721 router (192.168.0.1) and a central office with 2611XM router (192.168.1.1). Also I have another 2611XM router (192.168.1.101) on the central office. I implemented VPN between VPN clients and the central office and als...

I have a requirement to select a device to terminate between 100-200 VPN tunnels (approx 30 site-site, remaining client-site) with either CISCO 837 ADSL router or cisco VPN client at the remote end.I need to be able to support these tunnels in the ev...

ajenks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup a ISDN backup for a router-to-router IPSEC VPN .I found a cisco doc which uses OSPF and loopback interfaces .As I'm not so proficient with OSPF and my configuration has not loopback interfaces can anyone help me with any examples ?tha...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to do a hub and spoke VPN for about 5 sites. The hub will most likely be a 3005 concentrator. The spokes will be a mix of 501/506 Pix. Each spoke needs to be able to communicate with each other and the hub site. Each spoke site will b...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone heard of problems any problems with VPN3000 and Microsoft AD authentication problems. We are having issues currently. We used NT Domain authentication before but since upgraded to AD with that nothing works. Luckly this is still in our tria...

johnsos by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes