cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need help getting the routing to go to branch offices from Corporate1 office. Here is the setup:Our corporate1 office router (interface S0) has a frame relay connection to our corporate2 office router#1 (interface S2). Corporate2 office router...

jliscano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've configured my PIX (506 with 6.1 ver) to terminate a client vpn tunnel(3.5).This is the configuration of ipsec:access-list nonat permit ip host 10.10.10.1 host 2.2.2.1 ip local pool ip-client 2.2.2.1-2.2.2.5nat (inside) 0 access-list nonataaa-...

Im trying to configure VPN using IPSEC between a 3600 Router and a PIX firewall. I get the following error message on the Router end, while no errors on the PIX end."1d18h: IPSEC(crypto_ipsec_input): missing crypto vector, dest_addr <router_ip>"Does...

alghanim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:We have a VPN solution based on the securID with ACE server seems to be not working with Cisco client 3.5.1 and Cisco 2621 .The actual problem is with the authentication phase. Please find the log and debug files for the same as attached and someb...

Hi,I have setup a VPN Concentrator 3000, and tested the performance of data download and upload by using VPN client.I found out that data download was ok but upload was sometime seem extemely slow, or no response. Please kindly advise, THANKS!

eltory by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have VPN Client3.5, Cisco 3640 with 12.2(8)T IPSEC option.Client establishes tunnel, radius prompts for authentication which succeeds. Client displays the list of routes available (vpnclient stat route). Pings through the tunnel increment a byte co...

krolen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On IOS router - 12.2(8)T1, I want use VPN group to configure DNS server for my VPN Client (3.5.2).The VPN group name matches the Organizational Unit (OU) name of the client's certificate (cf. www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/unityclient-ios.html).But th...

vzufferey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody,I use W2K + VPN on a 1720 Router working OK.Now I would need to assign specific IP Adresses by Username (not automatic LOCAL Pool)I mean if Username = A then 192.168.153.1, if Username = B then 192.168.153.2 and allways 1 User have th...

This VPN (IPsec-based) works fine -after tuning some parameters- if I use the preshared password as the IKE method of authentication.Now, I'd like to use the rsa keys as the way of authentication (IKE phase!)When I try to import the public key provid...

I have a Cisco 1710 Access Router which has VPN capabilities. I want to use Cisco's VPN client software on a laptop to VPN to this router. Can anyone point me to config examples for the client software and router?? Thanks to all.....

wierzgacj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know if win2K or XP support VPN IPSEC tunnel between a PIX515 without using CISCO VPN Client?Why Cisco VPN Client 3.x do the tunnel but don receive an IP from the PIX pool?Thanks.

chito by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes