cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I use static ip address and use vpn-client to connect cisco server.Everything is O.K. I can browse my company website(192.168.0.4).But I buy a D-link (DI-707)Cable/dsl router to be a DHCP server. I got ip address through NAT(192.168.0.164).And I use ...

ericchen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would greatly appreciate any help on this matter. I currently have 1720's at each site(Say westcoast/eastcoast). Each is connected to the Internet by ADSL. Eastcoast site will host a FTP and SMTP server and is subnetted 192.168.1.0. Westcoast si...

zehren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm implementing a VPN 3005 and I have a pix. Where would I place the VPN 3005 in regards to the PIX? VPN 3005: external int public and internal int private? external int to pix dmz and internal to private ? or both to dmz ports on the pix? Any sugge...

jgarcia22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one vpn between fireboxII (Watchguard) and a Cisco pix 506. They work well during the day. The problem is the beginning of connection VPN when initiating the day. If there is a requirement from the network of firebox II, the Cisco does not res...

c.cerro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI just recently installed and configured a few users to access my site through our VPN Concentrator 3005 using PPTP client. I have one client thatneeds more than one user to access at the same time. I just received a call saying that the VPN wi...

dangelone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that is receiving an error when trying to establish a second connection to my Cisco 3005 Concentrator.Error message is:Error 789: The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during init...

dangelone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone out there got a working ipSec config for an 827 using dialer interface they can send me?I have converted a config from a serial interface router and find the outbound tunnel packets are encrypted but not transmitted as NAT is taking over a...

dcourtier by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a geographically distributed environment: two physical locations and several remote employees. Employees need access to servers on both physical networks. Our idea was to establish a VPN between the two physical locations, and employees would...

rtzen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need advise from you.Wee have Cisco 1750 IP/FW IPSEC 3DESWee have 2 fix tunnels with other IOS BoxesWee have Secure Client VPN 1.1 with NT4Everything works well.But now i need to config W2K with the integrated IPSec using MMC and so on.I trying since...

Hi,I tried to configure VPN+NAT(overload+static). It could not work....Is CSPM not intended for that configuration ?? when I tried to configure NAT then configure VPN, I didn't see the configuration for vpn in the command section ....and when I tried...